WINNER WINNER Week 9 THP 2022 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 9 of the 2022 NFL Season is complete! We have officially crossed the halfway point of the season now, and without sounding like a broken record, this continues to be one of the most confusing seasons I can remember. The Jets beat the Bills, the Packers lost to the Lions, and Geno Smith is in the conversation for MVP, what is going on here?

This week was just as crazy for our Pickem winner as the actual football games. The winning number of picks this week was 11, and for the first time ever we had 20, that's right 20, people at the top, and somehow only 1 person picked the exact score for MNF. Join me in congratulating @JW Smoove you are the week 9 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Please send me a PM with your full name and address so I can get your prize sent out to you.

Congrats

Congrats!

@JW Smoove congrats

that’s super impressive to hit the nail on the head with points scored!

Good job Jeff 👍🏻

Congratulations!

@JW Smoove , Pretty impressive win given the number of people tied at the top. Congrats.

Well that was certainly weird, all things being equal I would have preferred the powerball - but having not played it, that would be even harder to do. So, I humbly and gladly accept this win.

Stay well everyone and thanks for the kind wishes.

Congrats!

Congrats Jeff!

Back