WITB Radiman and his Callaway goods

Great looking setup! Love the looks of the TCBs! Love the hoofer bag too. That was the bag to have when I was growing up. I have considered going back to one, but my ogio 14-way has a lot of life left in her. I like the compactness of the hoofer though.

Great looking setup! Love the looks of the TCBs! Love the hoofer bag too. That was the bag to have when I was growing up. I have considered going back to one, but my ogio 14-way has a lot of life left in her. I like the compactness of the hoofer though.
Man, the best players in high school golf had hoofers. It doesn't really have any frills or anything. Just a compact basic bag. I love a good 5 way divider too.

Everything in that bag is pretty freaking incredible!

Man, the best players in high school golf had hoofers. It doesn't really have any frills or anything. Just a compact basic bag. I love a good 5 way divider too.
Only thing that stops me is after having a 14 way I don’t know I could go back.

Badass setup and great posts, my man! 🔥🔥

Nice story about the Kennedy Half ball marker.

VERY solid!

Solid bag.. would be nervous in a match with that kind of set up. Obviously know what you like.

I just looked through your bag and I am not sure I could hit anything in the bag except for the putter. Very nice set up.

Back