WITB: so-illhacker

Recoil 125 f4s???

I'm guessing 125 protos F4 or 125 F5. Ether way they look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid guesses gentlemen!

Solid guesses gentlemen!
235 seems like a good guess now with some other info I may or may not have seen from the other thread ;) but that is a number for some others hackers to chase

235 seems like a good guess now with some other info I may or may not have seen from the other thread ;) but that is a number for some others hackers to chase

I just read through that also. :D:angel:

What a killer players bag! Look forward to you carrying me next time.

Great looking set of stick Jeremy

I'll have to do a before and after, huge upgrade! Hope you're able to get out soon and hit them.

There's no doubt about that man, you've got some "new" tech now. LOL! I'm hoping I can get out tomorrow or Wednesday if it's not raining again...

Nice upgrade.. Looks great.

Been a while, missed a lot of clubs, but I’m really happy with the setup right now.

Rogue SZ driver/Attas 6Star 8F5
Rogue 3W/Proforce V2 8F5
Rogue 3h/Recoil 780 ES F5
Srixon Z765 4-6i Custom Blue/Silver
Srixon Z965 7-PW Recoil Proto 125 F5
Cleveland RTX4 50/54/58 Recoil Wedges Protos F5
The trusty old Odyssey ProType #3 hiding in the Make it Rain headcover.

cccf4ba7c93fdaa8e04ab08e81c9c859.jpg

Good looking bag there Big Soil.

Thanks JB!

Forget to mention the actual bag itself is new also. Srixon cart bag from Budget Golf, really liking the bag so far!

I love the bag setup man, one of my favorites.

I love the bag setup man, one of my favorites.

Thanks my man! The raw wedges were actually inspired by your setup, really liked the raw look when I saw yours in Tampa. The rust is coming in nicely too! :D

Great bag, I think I am going to have to get a 50* rtx 4.

Great bag, I think I am going to have to get a 50* rtx 4.

Thank you!

The RTX4’s are really good wedges, I loved the 3’s too, but the new grinds really make them a more well rounded lineup.

That is a nice set up. If I ever get rid of my P790’s(which will probably never happen as I tend to not buy new clubs very often)I will be going back to Srixon. I loved their Z565’s so much . Still not sure why I got rid of them.

That is a nice set up. If I ever get rid of my P790’s(which will probably never happen as I tend to not buy new clubs very often)I will be going back to Srixon. I loved their Z565’s so much . Still not sure why I got rid of them.

Thanks man! I thinks you probably have Internet Golfer Syndrome, it’s pretty rampant around here. Haha!

Back