WITB: so-illhacker

Big SoIL

Reaction score
Handicap
My current bag starting with the 9* GBB driver set to SL/D and Heavenwood set at -1/D. Then I go into an XR Pro 4h and then 5-PW XR Pro irons. Wedge setup is 48* and 52* MD3 wedges and 56* and 60* MD3 PM-grinds. Putter is just an older Odyssey ProType 3, I love the feel of the deep milled face and the weight of the 340 head at 35". Putter is always an option to swap out but I've been rolling this one pretty consistent lately so I'm going to try to stick with it. The actual bag is an Ogio Gromm stand bag until #TheCup and then it's a new Callaway bag!

Great looking bag! I'm actually considering adding a 48 MD3 myself. How do you like yours?

Great looking bag!

Looking good! Small gap between your PW and 48 degree wedge?

Looking good! Small gap between your PW and 48 degree wedge?

Pretty sure it's 45 to 48, which is why I'm looking at a 48 myself :D

Great looking bag! I'm actually considering adding a 48 MD3 myself. How do you like yours?

Thanks man! I really like the 48*, a lot, but I went to it more for gapping than anything, it slots nicely from my PW(45*) to my 52* MD3. I do also like wedges for partials swings better than the set AW so it gives me a little more diversity from 125 and in.

Thanks man! I really like the 48*, a lot, but I went to it more for gapping than anything, it slots nicely from my PW(45*) to my 52* MD3. I do also like wedges for partials swings better than the set AW so it gives me a little more diversity from 125 and in.

Sweet, that's exactly why I'm getting one! Do you find yourself using it more often than the set PW?

Great set up. Thanks for sharing!

Pretty sure it's 45 to 48, which is why I'm looking at a 48 myself :D

That's how it's worked out for me Hicksta, the set PW being a CB is a little longer and lower spinning, so the gapping has been pretty fluid for me. Honestly, that's just me and I don't know if it would work that way for everyone. I still have a lot to learn, but this is a great place for it. :D

Great looking bag man, can't wait to see you put them together at #TheCup

Great looking set-up!

Sweet, that's exactly why I'm getting one! Do you find yourself using it more often than the set PW?

I probably do, but a lot of times I'm trying to play to a number. Usually it's somewhere between 100-125 yards and I use the 48* or the 52* MD3 for that range.

Great looking bag. Awesome wedge set up.

Great looking bag man, can't wait to see you put them together at #TheCup

With a little luck it might look a little different when we leave :D

New pics of the WITB coming this weekend. Different driver, hybrid, irons, and putter in play now. Need to get this thread updated before something else changes...:act-up:

New pics of the WITB coming this weekend. Different driver, hybrid, irons, and putter in play now. Need to get this thread updated before something else changes...:act-up:

Can't wait to see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally remembered to get a new WITB pic!

49e98ed8bdcf82a1cf42b8d739d2c7f4.jpg

816 DBD w/ Matrix Black Tie
GBB 3W w/ Oban Devotion 7
Apex 4h w/ Kuro Kage
Apex CF16 5-PW w/ TT DG S300
Wedges are still the same
Started gaming the Lucky 777 Odyssey, might as well right?

That's a beauty man!

Another WITB change after #ShaftUp

e6e8706491d274d993c8f33c38bee598.jpg

f8797763fb0d04af0ff85f0749f36698.jpg

a36212d7bad42aa1fce73abe631b2fdc.jpg

Epic SZ 9* w/Oban Devo 7 05 flex (soon to be an Attas 6Star)

GBB 3W (old tech LOL!) w/Oban Devo 7 05 flex

Apex 4h w/KK 80 stiff flex

Srixon Z765 4-PW w/Recoil ???

Cleveland RTX3 50, 55, and 58* w/Recoil ???

Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

The 4h and 4i will be interchangeable depending on condition, I just have to fill the gap between that and 3W now.

Thanks to UST Mamiya, Cleveland/Srixon, and THP for the iron and wedge changes over the last week!

Recoil 125 f4s???

WITB: so-illhacker

That bag is

Damn that is a incredible setup - I'm still catching up on #Shaftup though

Back