WITB - THPers Show Off Your Gear

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This new sub section of the forum is setup for THPers to show off your gear and tell the world about it. The way it works is easy, instead of one catch all thread for all bags, every THPer can have their own thread.

Start it off with a title such as this.

JB - WITB Thread

Then it would be filled with pictures of my current bag.

Looking forward to seeing all of the gear.

This should be fun!! I'm waiting for one more addition to arrive this week, then I'll post mine.

Great start to the new sub-forum already.

Will definitely post up my stuff today! I like separating to everyone's own thread, easier to update your own bag and find others.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh boy... Does this mean one thread for each of my bags?

Ok, fine, I'll keep them in one thread.

Does Kang get his own section of the forum then? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to post mine up. Truly the first set of clubs top to bottom that I freaking love

An excellent idea! When there is some free time this week I'll be sure to post my current witb with pics.

Awesome idea. Going to get mine up soon.

Does Kang get his own section of the forum then? Hahaha

Kang is going to burn through a ton of bandwidth.

Sounds like a fun thread. I will try to remember to take a pic before my round next week.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Great idea! I'll throw my bag up once my Hogan wedges arrive and she is complete!

Just posted mine a short time ago. Very cool sub forum!

great idea jb. fun way to keep track of everyone's goodies. when I get back in town I'll post mine up, and try to figure out how to put a link in my signature for the thread.

I love seeing all the different set ups. Since my bags are in two different states, I'm going to have difficulty posting my WITB the way I want it set up. I've had to scroung to make up two full sets. Not ideal, but let's me play in both states without carrying clubs back and forth.

This is fantastic! A permanent place for all my bag and club ho'ing, haha! I hope Mrs. Hicksta never sees this thread :D

This is awesome!

Now I know why I'm seeing all these WITB's. Awesome stuff and some great set ups. You fellas are making me jealous

@Pokeslice

Here it is

I like this new style of WITB, sounds great. Will have to snap some pics and start a thread after cleaning the clubs!

I like this new style of WITB, sounds great. Will have to snap some pics and start a thread after cleaning the clubs!

I was thinking the same, but I am busy this week then away for a few days so it might be a week or so before I can get mine posted up

I was thinking the same, but I am busy this week then away for a few days so it might be a week or so before I can get mine posted up
I am thinking I will be waiting till the new wedge comes in first, then I have a rough outline of what will happen.

1:clean the clubs
2:drool/smile looking at them
3:clean drool off
4:snap pics
5:post em up

Great idea!

Going to have to polish up the clubs and get in on this!

This is seriously so fun to look at! Great idea :)

Back