Wolf Creek, Mesquite, Nevada

Darn, thought it was closer. Cheap flights to Vegas from here though...

1686079421876.png

I will be playing this course on Saturday.

My buddies were just there last weekend. The course looked like it was in great shape!

I still haven't made it up there, but it remains very high on my bucket list!

When are we going?
Dave Shotgun GIF

Lucky Man!! Wish I was there with you.
We are fortunate to have the St. George/Mesquite area so close. It helps me survive the winters. I played The Ledges today. It was in great condition.

We are fortunate to have the St. George/Mesquite area so close. It helps me survive the winters. I played The Ledges today. It was in great condition.
So true....If I didn't have that area to go to in the winter, I'd go crazy. Our men's league is playing the new Black Desert course in Feb. Looking greats to that too.

So true....If I didn't have that area to go to in the winter, I'd go crazy. Our men's league is playing the new Black Desert course in Feb. Looking greats to that too.
I have heard it is awesome. I also was told by somebody in my foursome today that it costs over $400 to play. Yikes!!!

I have heard it is awesome. I also was told by somebody in my foursome today that it costs over $400 to play. Yikes!!!
250 normally. But getting a deal since we're bringing 75 players

I had a great time at Wolf Creek today. I have played it enough times that I know where to hit the ball and that is over half the battle on this course. I fought my way to a 75, which is a great score for me on this course.

IMG_1585.jpeg

I didn’t know any of the other three guys in my foursome. One of them does not know how to drive a golf cart, apparently, LOL.

IMG_6051.jpegIMG_6057.jpeg

It was a gorgeous day. The greens were a bit shaggy, but, otherwise, the course was in great condition.

IMG_6054.jpegIMG_6055.jpegIMG_6056.jpegIMG_6059.jpegIMG_6060.jpegIMG_6058.jpeg

Such a beautiful course. Amazing how they carved it out through those desert canyons!

I have heard it is great too. Not sure I am willing to pay $400 though

Back