WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Good listen/watch
Well done as usual @Canadan

Enjoyed it- and candidly wasn't aware that the WWG umbrella was as vast as it was. Cool Clubs/Global Golf etc so thanks for the education on where they are at and where they are going. Good job @Canadan

Love the video option. Diving in now.

Great job @Canadan and @redlineshifter ! I am glad Scott was given the opportunity to pass on the information we all received at the WWGC last week. I am still in amazement at all the companies under the WWG umbrella.

Got a little time to watch image.jpg

already in the queue on Spotify for this afternoon!

Interesting. Good to hear some Cool Clubs info and glad the Loyalty rollout got mentioned at the end. That'll be something to pay attention to.

Enjoyed it- and candidly wasn't aware that the WWG umbrella was as vast as it was. Cool Clubs/Global Golf etc so thanks for the education on where they are at and where they are going. Good job @Canadan
just peeling back the layers hahaha

It's pretty wild.

@redlineshifter has a great guy and WWG has some phenomenal things on the way that’ll change the game.

But not sure about the lack of THP experience hangover. Right now I’m thinking about that taco truck this time last week.

The loyalty program sounds pretty legit!!

Also liked the little Montana shout out in the beginning lol

Got to listen to this while driving.
I’m lucky enough to have a WwG nearby.
He’s so right about how much of golf shopping is a tactile experience and the experience is every bit as much important as the purchase.

Finally got a chance to watch it all. Thanks for adding it to YouTube!

Amazed at how many companies and options are under the WorldWide umbrella

Look forward to hearing more about their loyalties program!

Great show @Canadan 👍🏼

I listen to this on my way down and another fantastic episode @Canadan one thing I don’t understand from a business perspective is why is there a different naming convention throughout the country? Having so many brands under one umbrella company, and then the subsidiaries having the subtext of worldwide golf. Is there a reason for that?

Also thought the segment with the preowned golf clubs and breaking into that space was very interesting.

Back