Worst movie ever you had to see?

I loved No Country for Old Men, The Piano and Raising Arizona. Says a lot about my taste in movies. I can't think of one in particular but I've never walked out of a movie, no matter how bad. I just need to see it to the end.

Yes for me on all 3 too!

I am a Raising Arizona fan also. Certainly not going to win any awards but, to me, I have always considered it a guilty pleasure type movie. Lots of laughs. And it seems like TV channels play it a lot so other people must find it pretty entertaining also.

Favorite quotes: "Son, you got a panty on your head!" AND "Never leave a man behind!"

I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie, but the move that pisses me off because I watched the whole thing and it was so bad it made me angry was Christmas with the Kranks.

Didn't walk out but turned it off when it was on TV. Just didn't care - characters were so unlikable (which is hard to imagine from Tim Allen, so maybe he should've won an acting award here).

Just saw "Tusk" tonight, a bad movie, but fairly entertaining

The Kitchen.

OMG. Horrible acting, even worse writing. And the single most stupid and unbelievable storyline I recall. Other than that it was a gem. I'm still angry about watching that POS.

Also, I'm with @fupresti that there are a lot of great movies in this thread.

Didn't walk out but turned it off when it was on TV. Just didn't care - characters were so unlikable (which is hard to imagine from Tim Allen, so maybe he should've won an acting award here).

it made me mad because it was so lazy. the jokes. the writing. the physical comedy. there was no effort. it was all about low hanging fruit and cheap attempts at laughs. i’m getting made just thinking about it!

Oblivion with Tom Cruise. Terrible movie.

Mars Attacks. With that lineup, it had to be good, right? It was soooooooo bad.

Has anyone seen The Disaster Artist? It's a movie about the making of the worst movie ever. It's pretty interesting.

I went to see multiplicity in theaters, it was the only movie I have ever walked out of

I don’t get to caught up in the what is considered the worst movie. I am only watching to get lost in the moment. I couldn’t tell you when I have been disappointed in a movie.

Back