Worst movie ever you had to see?

I would say its a tie between every low budget Kurt Russel flick that has ever been produced.

Not in a theater, but I worked at a video rental places so I watched a lot of movies. 2 of the worst movies ever were Red Neck Zombies and a horror movie, Pieces. Terrible, just terrible.

“Killing Them Softly” and “Contact.” I walked out of both inside 30 minutes.

Contact was one of those movies that seemed to go on forever and ever. You just kept looking at your watch saying something has to happen soon. Then if you watched to the very end just to see the aliens or race that sent the instructions for first contact and bam. Nothing. You get a dream ending of interpretation for the audience to decide about the movie. Bad bad movie.

Haven't been to a movie since 1998 but do see a few on TV. Saw a movie once, Raising Arizona, and it was terrible. Or about any Woody Allen movie. Quit listening to critics after these.
I loved No Country for Old Men, The Piano and Raising Arizona. Says a lot about my taste in movies. I can't think of one in particular but I've never walked out of a movie, no matter how bad. I just need to see it to the end.

I am a Raising Arizona fan also. Certainly not going to win any awards but, to me, I have always considered it a guilty pleasure type movie. Lots of laughs. And it seems like TV channels play it a lot so other people must find it pretty entertaining also.

Not mentioned, but two other really bad movies that were so bad they are good. Does that make any sense? LOL

Snakes on the Plane and Pirana 3DD

I mean here the actors, directors, and writers all knew how bad these movies would be that they capitalized on it. Snakes on a Plane has a scene with a woman and man having a fun mile high time and bam the snake pops out to grab her boob. LOL

Same for Pirana 3DD. I mean the put double D in the title. The scene when maybe the worse actor ever jerry o'connell falls in the water and the Piranhas bit off his you know what. Hilariously bad.

You know how bad these movies are, but you have to watch and tell others about them. LOL

Haven't been to a movie since 1998 but do see a few on TV. Saw a movie once, Raising Arizona, and it was terrible. Or about any Woody Allen movie. Quit listening to critics after these.
Raising Arizona is great!

Jakob the Liar A Robin Williams movie! I thought you know he’s made a lot of movies about series topics funny...
Good Morning Vietnam- about the Vietnam War Hilarious
Mrs. Doubtfire- about divorce and a child custody battle Hilarious
Patch Adams- about children who are dying Hilarious
Jakob the Liar- about the Holocaust NOT FUNNY! Just a bad movie all around!

HM: The Blair Witch Project and everything by M. Night Shyamalan

Worst at the theatre was Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe. That was a turd.

Last time I went o see my wife's parents my FIL and BIL were watching a Hallmark movie. They were not only watching it but had already seen it and would give away spoilers as the movie went on. I nearly died of boredom in the few hours I was there, I would have welcomed death instead of finishing a Hallmark movie.
I was just coming to say "Any Hallmark Movie"!! My wife has 14 unwatched ones on the DVR that might be "accidentally " deleted! ?

It's all about how it was filmed so its probably admired by filmakers more than the average joes

Agreed. It was filmed beautifully, but the actual story I couldn't suffer through.

Agreed. It was filmed beautifully, but the actual story I couldn't suffer through.

Yeah it was bizarre. I was sort of hooked onto the filming style and always wanted to see what happened next. Remembered not being exactly content at the end.

Cocktail, starring Tom Cruise. I'm still convinced it was the worst movie ever created.

Worst at the theatre was Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe. That was a turd.

Last time I went o see my wife's parents my FIL and BIL were watching a Hallmark movie. They were not only watching it but had already seen it and would give away spoilers as the movie went on. I nearly died of boredom in the few hours I was there, I would have welcomed death instead of finishing a Hallmark movie.
Do you mean The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? You didn't like that?

Interstellar

On a date in high school. Didn't even make 20 min before falling asleep.

1579194078173.png

I was just coming to say "Any Hallmark Movie"!! My wife has 14 unwatched ones on the DVR that might be "accidentally " deleted! ?

And my wife realized last weekend that they have movies on Hallmark at times other than Christmas. She is looking forward to us watching one this weekend. I'm not.

recently, 'the last jedi' or 'room'

Caddyshack II is the correct answer here!! From my favorite movie, Caddyshack, to this steaming heap o' crap, was a major disappointment.

I like movies so I have seen a lot of bad flicks. I can only remember walking out of one. It was the object of my affection...

The shape of water I think it won a bunch of awards but it got super weird and hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie, but the move that pisses me off because I watched the whole thing and it was so bad it made me angry was Christmas with the Kranks.

Back