Would You Put Your Name On Your Bag?

Would You Put Your Name On Your Bag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only if it is done for a THP Experience. I would not order a personalized bag myself.

All of my bags have my name on them, most of them through being on staff with that particular company.

Similar thoughts on this from me - would be fun for a THP experience but would not otherwise order one for myself. If they had the swapping panels where I could have it with name vs. blank for the occasion, that would be good for me.

On a normal bag I buy myself probably no. Just initials I would do though

Many years ago I bought a Jones bag from the pro shop of the club I was a member of. Has the club logo and my name on it. Still have that bag but don’t use it.

Then my wife bought me this bag for Christmas:

1712229823820.jpeg

It might be a good idea just from and identification standpoint. Seems like someone would be less prone to steal it if your name is on it.

My real name, no.

My nickname from back home, absolutely.

My forum name here and my avatar, you bet your arse.

Hell yeah I would if I had the game to back it up.

Not really my thing. I used to own one of Fred Funks bags and it disappointed a lot of people at the golf course.

🤣
Is there anything more disappointing than the name Fred Funk?

I have in the past, yes, but not for a long while. I wold however, welcome the chance for it to be done for an Experience

Probably not as I’m too cheap to pay extra for stuff like that.
Yes, I do have my name of my bag. The last couple of bags that I've purchased I've had a local embroidery shop put my name and a logo on the lower pocket. I have a new bag ready for a trip to the embroider, I'll post a picture of it when it's done. The embroider cost for the name alone is only about $15.

I have this done for two reasons; I think it looks good and I believe I'm less likely to have my bag stolen since it has my name on it.

I have done it in the past but I have stopped because I realized that it’s just guarantee that my bag will always live in my garage. Since I stopped, I have been able to find bags new homes which is great.

My bag won’t allow it.

Right now I have added an Ireland flag to my USA Ping bag.

Since I got this bag I am now a member at a club - when I get my next bag it will have the logo on the side and my name on the ball pocket. Most likely "Dev" in script... (short for Devlin)

Never

Look at us being pretentious @ddec

IMG_1219.jpeg

I originally voted no but changed it. Why not. I’ve got some goofy ass headcovers and shoes that stand out, having my name on my bag doesn’t seem like that big of a deal. Seems like it would bother others for some reason and that’s almost a good enough reason to do it.

My name is on my 2015 Grandaddy Bag along with our team name. It honestly starts a lot of conversation that I love having

Back