Would you rock Sqairz?

This alone makes me say no. I’d give up 10 yards of extra distance to be free of this

I don't even know how it happened. I've never once had an interest in their shoes.

I have a pair. I got them because of their claims of balance and stability an area i need help because i sometimes get happy feet or become unbalanced. They absolutely help with that and a good , stable balanced swing certainly helps. I believe that is the basis of their claim. They are not some magic shoes which automatically give you distance but i think the stability helps with balance and a more powerful swing which does help. I also have a pair of Footjoy Tour Alphas which also promote stability and i alternate these shoes and like them both.

the only interest I had was pre-foot surgery because of the wider toe box. That interest is now gone.

I'm out. They do nothing for me.

Faldo being such a hypocrite turns me off right from the start. He’s one of the biggest retro-grouch “roll back the distance” guys, while he’s simultaneously pimping shoes that he claims make you hit the ball farther.

Not to mention that I think they’re ugly. It’s a No for me.

They are good for older guys who want more balance and comfort ... and drive a cart. They are heavy but comfortable.

I do have a pair but I only wear them on a whim. Others here love them. But save it for older guys or those with balance issues.

I’d maybe wear them if it was still 1992. I don’t buy the extra distance claims for a second.

Honestly, ignoring the claims, and ignoring the looks..... if they fit nicely, and are comfortable, they would get worn.

I feel like good comfortable shoes are just really difficult to find for my feet. If these fit the bill, they would 100% get worn.

"Hey our 4E wide fit samples came in but the toes got all squished in transport, what should we do with them?"

"Eureka!"

I won a pair... I rock them as they are white and look good and comfy (ymmv as they gave blisters to a friend). I agree they are ridiculously heavy tho...

Without question, no. If you are wearing these I am asking you to double down on any bet we make. Zero serious golfers wear these, period!

No thanks. There are plenty of great shoes out there. I don't need one that makes me snicker at their ads.

If they made a wide size I might give them a try, but they don't.

I’d try ‘em only if given a pair. I wouldn’t spend any $ on ‘em.

Back