WTB Face Balanced High MOI Putter - Mizuno M Craft III, Rossie

V14_Heels

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I think I need a high MOI putter that is fully 100% face balanced with zero toe hang. Anyone got a used laying around they want to get rid of? I'd really like an Odyssey Rossie White Hot OG or Mizuno M Craft III, but I'm open to others as well.

Check out the SeeMore Review threads...

I think I need a high MOI putter that is fully 100% face balanced with zero toe hang. Anyone got a used laying around they want to get rid of? I'd really like an Odyssey Rossie White Hot OG or Mizuno M Craft III, but I'm open to others as well.
I’ve got an older model white hot og Rossie that my Mcraft IV just replaced. It’s not pretty and new looking but would be a good putter to find out if you indeed wanted to game one.

I’ve got an older model white hot og Rossie that my Mcraft IV just replaced. It’s not pretty and new looking but would be a good putter to find out if you indeed wanted to game one.
Can you PM me a couple pictures?

Check out the SeeMore Review threads...
I'd be totally good with a used older face balanced SeeMore as well if someones got one laying around, but I just don't want to commit like $400 to a new putter on this yet.

PMd. I have one in EXCELLENT condition, 34" WH OG Rossie w/stroke lab shaft w/original headcover.

Man, I have an mcraft III but not super sure I want to get rid of it...
:unsure:

PM sent.

not sure how much you care about aesthetics, but i cannot oversell how much i love my odyssey marxman with triple track. look, i get it, she ugly. but she put(t)s out (hehe)!

Back