XCaliber Rapid Taper All Matte Black Group Buy

Razorback

Reaction score
I was talking recently with @Popeye about when the new Rapid Taper 105 gram shafts would be available for purchase, and he said he was working on a potential group buy for a basic all matte black version of each shaft if he gets enough interest. I am just curious if anyone else is considering doing this? I would love to see the 105 gram option available sooner rather than later, and the all black version looks pretty good to me.

IMG_20211226_181602_448.jpg

Yup, I’m already in on this. (y);)

How much are we talking price wise and do the shafts come tipped? I've got a coworker looking for a shaft for his Titleist 3W.

How much are we talking price wise and do the shafts come tipped? I've got a coworker looking for a shaft for his Titleist 3W.
These are iron shafts brotherman

Doh!

thought y'all were talking about metal woods shafts. :confused2::ROFLMAO:

I would be interested in the cost. I have a set of parallel iron shafts in a drawer I have been thinking about playing around with.

Interested.

Definitely going to watch this thread

I would be interested in the cost. I have a set of parallel iron shafts in a drawer I have been thinking about playing around with.

I am not sure what the final price will be, but it will be significantly less than the current prices. Contact Popeye if you are interested. It's probably bad timing for a lot of people right now coming off the holidays, but I am hoping there is enough interest to get an order out in January.

Whats the specs? i could definitely be interested. Pm if you need to

Are they taper tip?

Whats the specs? i could definitely be interested. Pm if you need to

I'm interested in the 105g S. Popeyes testing has been excellent for S to X players in this shaft. I have the 95 and 85 gram versions of this shaft currently. I like them but feel a little more weight will help me sequence better.

The other weights may be available too, but the 105g ones are the point of emphasis.

Is that everyone??

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

sent you a DM

Looks like they will arrive late February. Boing!!!

The Matte black shafts have arrived. Please PM me on those who ordered.

The Matte black shafts have arrived. Please PM me on those who ordered.

Awwwwww yeah!

Back