Shaney

Reaction score
Handicap
I work at FedEx and delivered some Yamaha clubs to a LPGA Tour player that lives on my route.
She use to play Ping irons and I think Taylor Made woods.... Does anyone know any info on Yamaha ??? I didn't even know they were still in the golf club business..

I don't believe they are distributed in the US, but can be bought on the JDM sites.

They make some beautiful sticks. Much more popular on the LPGA as many of those players are bagging JDM clubs. I saw a couple really nice cb and blade offerings from them within the past few years.

I don't believe they are distributed in the US, but can be bought on the JDM sites.
It was an international shipment from Korea I believe... I just haven't seen that brand of clubs in a while and was wondering if they were any good

I know nothing about them, but they look nice. Would love to try them for sure

What doesn't yamaha make?

4d5eff1bce232efbd981d3f372eace27.jpg

552b2fc4697f27369bcd8cb67d924395.jpg

Yes please!! Although $1300 for 5I-PW is a but steep.

learn something new everyday.

Very purdy irons, what's funny is in the time it took to make those irons Yamaha probably could have made 45 motorcycles. I know that's not really true, but the duality in Japanese products is interesting.

They are high quality sticks. I have their v203 driver and it is too notch. Not the most forgiving of drivers but it is long and the feel and sound is great. They do cost a pretty penny.

Thanks for all the info, they do seem awfully expensive

I had a set of woods 1,3,5 back in the day and they were awesome. I would like to try their new stuff but not at the price they are asking.

Yamaha clubs are gorgeous. I imagine they play as well as they look. I wish they still made tennis racquets. Back in the day if you showed up to the courts with a Yamaha Secret 04 you were a bad man and not to be trifled with. That racquet was a beast and plowed through lesser racquets.

Those are nice looking. Certainly didn't know they were in the golf club business. Would be fun to try!

Wish they were more available. Have had Yamaha motorcycles, instruments, stereo equipment. Not a fan boy at all, but they're a brand I respect. Their golf equipment looks the business. Would love to try them...Yonex too. But there's enough to keep me occupied.

Back