BlingoQueen

Reaction score
I'm proud to be the newest member of THP. I have a little more time now that it's the off-season so I'll be around. I currently play on the Duramed Futures Tour, and my brother and I just won Highway18 on the golf channel. Apparently there is a marathon sometime in December so look for it! Check out charlottecampbellgolf.com for more info, and if any of you need a custom Swarovski Ball Mark I'm your girl!! Blingoballmarks.com But, enough plugging about me. I love golf, I watch pretty much every event on TV and read everything too, so i'm happy to be a part! Talk to you later!

Welcome to our site. You will get plenty of plugs on the main site with the review coming soon.

Welcome BQ, hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome. Glad to have you here.

My offer is still up, if you don't want your 12 dozen Pro V's then I'll gladly take them :banana:

Charlotte, I enjoyed watching the season on TGC. Congrats on winning the show. I enjoyed your ballmarks and I will more than likely be calling on you for one this offseason.

Welcome. Glad to have you here.

My offer is still up, if you don't want your 12 dozen Pro V's then I'll gladly take them :banana:

Still haven't gotten them!!! haha. I love that banana.. It may be my favorite part of the forum.. hahahaha.

Charlotte, I enjoyed watching the season on TGC. Congrats on winning the show. I enjoyed your ballmarks and I will more than likely be calling on you for one this offseason.

Thanks!! Glad you were able to watch :beauty:

now, the show was sponsored by Adams golf... we you forced to play their gear?

Hello from Australia BlingoQueen. Welcome also.

How cool is this, our first real celebrity!

Welcome to the site Charlotte!!

Still haven't gotten them!!! haha. I love that banana.. It may be my favorite part of the forum.. hahahaha.

Well when you get them you could send them to me :D

I love me a nice new Pro V :banana:

Welocme Charolette!
It a true honor.

now, the show was sponsored by Adams golf... we you forced to play their gear?

The big break is sponsored by Adams, we had others like Titleist and Foot Joy... we were encouraged to wear the shoes and use the ball, but we were not forced luckily. I do like their stuff though, just am used to TaylorMade.

Hi BQ and welcome...is that you in your Avatar?

Yea, I downloaded it from the Highway 18 page on the golf channel site.. haha. Cheesy!!

She's the one on the right! LOL

BQ, are you going to send Rob over here too?

i've heard of it, but it looked too frantic for me, not enough about golf.

It was frantic... I heard that a lot from people.. not enough golf.. I can see that, but I play "regular golf" day to day, so to have the opportunity was pretty exciting!! I can see how it's not everyone's cup of tea though.

She's the one on the right! LOL

BQ, are you going to send Rob over here too?

Yea, Rob is so busy he can't think straight.. but i'll pass the word along!!

Welcome BlingoQueen! Great to see another female join. Maybe one day we will out number the guys! :snicker:

It's unfortunate that your show hasn't made it onto Australian TV.

Back