Yes or No: Peach Cobbler Ice Cream Sandwich

I’ll give it a go!

100% on board. Love peach cobbler.

I'd at least give it a go.

Not a huge peach fan but I'd give it a try, especially if I was sitting in front of the TV watching Masters coverage

Oh he!! yeah.😊

100% in, I love peach ice cream!

Yes in theory… but that version might net be for me.

I’d try it for sue

While peach cobbler is one of my favorites I’m not sure about peach cobbler flavored ice cream.

HUH?! Internet forums are amazing places. I've found out here that there are actually people in this world who do not like the taste of peaches! Or maybe that taste combined with ice cream!

Yes. I love a peach milkshake, so bet these are good too.
Chick Fil A peach milkshake is the bomb. Tore the side view mirror off my F150 last summer the last day they were being offered. Hit one of the post in drive thru on passenger side. Wham! I jumped out and the mirror was hanging on the side. The young man asked me "do you still want your peach milkshake sir? Oh heck yeah I told him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Chick Fil A peach milkshake is the bomb. Tore the side view mirror off my F150 last summer the last day they were being offered. Hit one of the post in drive thru on passenger side. Wham! I jumped out and the mirror was hanging on the side. The young man asked me "do you still want your peach milkshake sir? Oh heck yeah I told him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hardees used to have a peach milkshake that was to die for.

frozen ice cream sandwiches usually aren't good...a fresh peach cobbler treat should be great

"Better make it two, to drown my sorrows"

Hell Yeah Wow GIF by The World's Strongest Man

Not likely to see them, here,,,
Don’t know , maybe , but prefer peach baked with sprinkle of cinnamon / sugar and vanilla bean ice cream

yeah it's the bomb!

No Thank You

I would def try these before making any judgements.

Sure. Lets give it a go!

I would at least give it the old college try, it doesn't sound repulsive in the slightest right now.

Back