Love me some yogurt, toppings and all!

I tried it, but could never find a flavor I liked.

If you don't like this you will never like anything:

yoplait-whips-strawberry-mist-76910.jpg

I add yogurt in my breakfast shake and eat a greek yogurt in the afternoon. I hate greek yogurt as well, however Yoplait has a great greek yogurt that takes just like the regular stuff.

I love yogurt and eat a greek yogurt with fruit almost everymorning.

Love me some plain Greek yogurt with granola and fresh fruit. High in protein and calcium and very little added sugar. Delicious!

Chobani and Fage are both solid choices. I recommend going with the vanilla and then throwing some fruit and/or granola as well. Some people like to drizzle honey on top, I am not a huge fan of honey so I don't do that.

I did not care for the Danon Greek, it has a weird artificial taste to me.
Yep you guys nailed it.
Greek yogurt, frozen fruit, a bit of sugar free almond milk, and a couple Splenda drops. Awesome smoothies.

I agree too, it's a great sour cream sub, especially on potatoes.

...I agree too, it's a great sour cream sub, especially on potatoes.

To me this makes it sound like plain Greek yogurt, just on it's own, IS pretty disgusting then.

IMO it is. It needs to be flavored or have fruit, or something sweet otherwise it's just thick and sour.
Exactly this. Vanilla with fruit and granola = win

To me this makes it sound like plain Greek yogurt, just on it's own, IS pretty disgusting then.

IMO it is. It needs to be flavored or have fruit, or something sweet otherwise it's just thick and sour.

Agreed, I can't eat it on its own. IMO it's much better to add sweetness using healthy things like fruit and quality granola than to buy the ones with a bunch of added sugar.

Love yogurt in my protein shake after working out or whenever else I make one. I'll eat it by itself as well...most of the time while at work.

Greek yogurt, frozen fruit, a bit of sugar free almond milk, and a couple Splenda drops. Awesome smoothies.

I agree too, it's a great sour cream sub, especially on potatoes.
I may just try this tonight. Minus the splenda. I actually hate anything sweet. I used to be a smoothie guy, but all of my recipes (ha) call for protein powder and I don't have any....at the moment.

I picked up some yogurt to have for breakfast, and I forgot how much I miss it. Got some vanilla greek yogurt, threw some starwberries and blueberries in it with a little granola, delicious! I know it's super high in carbs, but I don't care I can't look at eggs anymore.

I get organic greek from one of the local dairy's and it is great. Have had my 17 month old eating it since she was a year old. She loves it

Back