You have to play one brand of clubs... who are you going with?

Callaway…

From driver through putter (Odyssey), bag and golf ball Chrome Tour

I'm going Ping all the way.

This isn't really a hypothetical for me right now haha.....and it's Titleist

Callaway or Cobra, probably. Srixon/Cleveland/Never Compromise also brings a ton of options to the table if all owned companies of a brand are in play.

Since being a member of THP I've been all in with Titleist, then went with a combo bag, then was all in with Cobra, then all in with Wilson, then all in with Titleist again. Today I'm all in with Callaway and don't see that changing anytime soon.

Of course this is all minus putter, my putter has always been SC.

Ping then probably Cleveland

TaylorMade

If I put my jaws raw back in I’d be all Callaway now.

I could certainly play a full bag of Titleist. I think a full Mizuno bag would also be fun

I would pick Callaway for a full bag. Lots of options in clubs bags balls shoes gloves they have it all.

Toss up.

:srixon: :titleist:

1709390663152.png

Taylor Made or Titleist would be easy, could also do Srixon but I did not have as much success with the ZX wood line as the other two brands.

i'd say it's either cobra, titleist or mizuno right now. i'll go with mizuno.

Cobra gets my vote.

Callaway for me. Best lineup from top to bottom for my game.

All 14?

Oof.

I don’t know, but I know it would be a brand that supports THP’ers.

Caley Golf? No?
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

2023 was all Srixon/Cleveland and it was great. Would be an easy choice.

Callaway
I've rarely been disappointed by any of their clubs, From Driver down to putters.
Hell, they even make good balls.

I've played all 14 from 3 different brands and could do so again in a heartbeat- and not surprising they all support THP
- Callaway/Mizuno/Cobra

Titleist or Callaway 👍

Ping with a doubt
My irons would be swapped out for the blueprint S. Wedges for the s159.

I've never played a full bag of one brand.

I think I'd be fine (with enough practice) with bagging any major OEM brand out there. If I had to choose, I'd probably do Callaway or Cobra. But if Cleveland/Srixon handed me 14 free clubs I wouldn't complain.

Back