Your "Best Dressed on Tour" 2019

Yeah, Adam really needs to go back to wearing Lululemon pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t be shocked to see Adam Scott playing in grass stained white New Balance shoes in his next round.

For me it’s 100% Rickie

I'm going with Hovland, based on the J Lindeberg factor.

Justin Thomas typically looks pretty good. But he’s a lil skinny guy, so it’s easy to pull off anything Ralph is throwing at him.

I think Rory is dressed pretty well too. He worked off chubby Rory so go for the tight look why not.

I agree with Thomas. He's far from a model in terms of looks, but signing with RL has helped him look really good. I like seeing designer brands in the spotlight. I prefer classic looks to athletic wear.

1) Stenson & Kaymer
2) Hovland
3) Thomas

I think I’d have to go with the Puma folks (Fowler/Bryson/Woodland) Fits my eye I guess.

Interesting to see some Hovland picks as his new JL pants have made some waves online it seems.

Interesting to see some Hovland picks as his new JL pants have made some waves online it seems.

I was about to say similar, to me his JL stuff has been, well, ugly.

But. I’m not a big JL guy.

I was about to say similar, to me his JL stuff has been, well, ugly.

But. I’m not a big JL guy.

Miss the old Villagas days of big belts and back logos.

Miss the old Villagas days of big belts and back logos.

Hahaha, I’ve seen Hovy rocking the back logo already. Oof.

This used to be an easier answer Greg Norman years ago, Phil a few pounds ago. Billy Ho but he does'nt get much air time. JT, Jordan and DJ all are dressed well. By that I mean their sponsors pick out their stuff like GerAnimals which my kids wore. Tiger looks the best in his clothing.

For me:

Billy Ho
GMac
Adam Scott

I'm happy to see that I'm not alone with GMac...

Billy Ho
GMac
Adam Scott
Woodland

I’m liking the Nike style from Finau. Koepka and Rory are a little too much for me but I think tony picks some solid combos.

Back