Your favorite golf training aid….

What do you struggle with?
It helps me stay connected with my body. That helps with ball striking and tempo.

Ball striking and tempo fix a lot of issues.

How do you gents get the most out of it?
I snagged the smaller one from PuttOut, it rides in my bag during the season and stays on my PuttOut mat during the winter months.

Use? I putt the first 20% of my putts with the mirror to ensure I'm setup the same every time. If I get wonky at any time, I go back to it and make sure I'm consistent.

My putting mirror and PuttOut mat. Both have helped me be a much better putter.

I’ve been using the deWiz the last few weeks and it has been really useful. gives me something to work on during the winter months with data feedback while hitting into a net since I don’t have a MLM2 Pro or Mevo+ type unit.

Orange whip, putting mirror and a wall.

I've never had one. Closest to align stick was a ball behind my line and in frt.

I have this arm strap thing that works really well. I can’t remembered what it is called but I am trying to find it online.

Found it.

Looks like I have some things to order.

At the dome I like to use this:

1701377483929.png
It's funny because I brought in several times and the guy behind the counter asked me if I'm ever going to use the club in the box.
I had to explain to him it was a swing training aid.

orange whip has helped me so much. I"ve been wanting to buy the tour aim board but haven't been able to convince myself

At the dome I like to use this:

View attachment 9225313
It's funny because I brought in several times and the guy behind the counter asked me if I'm ever going to use the club in the box.
I had to explain to him it was a swing training aid.
I ordered one of these last week, looking forward to trying it out

Full swing, prosendr is really good for what I need. Putting, putting mirror is by far best tool. Don't use it as often, but when I break it out, I am always reminded that I should use it more regularly.

I ordered one of these last week, looking forward to trying it out
If you set it up right, it won't let you swing your swing fault, whether too inside or too OTT.

Last edited:
Planemate. I don't use it as often as I should, especially for full swings, but it has helped my short game immensely.

If you set up right, it won't let you swing your swing fault, whether too inside or too OTT.
I'm planning to use it for this drill primarily

8696E8CE-462B-43E9-B163-B9582BAD81BE.jpeg

Planemate. I don't use it as often as I should, especially for full swings, but it has helped my short game immensely.
Yes.I think for the backswing part of it

Putt out mat with mirror gates and that damn contraption to make putt stay in hole.

Back