Your Favorite of 2020 – Ball

TP5x Pix practice and not even close

2020 Callaway Chrome Soft in white. It does everything as well as my old gamer the Pro V1.

The new Chrome Soft X and it's not close. Best ball I have ever played.

Srixon Q-Star Tour Tour Yellow
If it was a little cheaper, Bridgestone Tour B RX

TP5

Switched in the late spring I think from Prov1, and never found a reason to go back. Love the feel, distance, spin, flight, you name it. It fit.

Last edited:
Callaway Supersoft yellow. Close second is Srixon QST yellow.

2020 chrome soft X
AVX a close second

Bridgestone Tour B XS

Snell MTB Black

Been playing the 2020 Chromesoft and Chromesoft X this year

I started the year with the Callaway ERC Soft but switched to the Chrome Soft with TT when they became available and have stuck with it. It gives me more distance than the ERC and spins more on approaches and around the green. However, for next year I've already committed to playing the Snell MTB Black as soon as my supply of Chrome Soft is gone.

I am a known Pro V1 lover and I still think it is the best ball, but I am going to give a big shout out to :callaway: for what they did with the Chrome Soft balls. I had tried them several times before and had inconsistent experiences. This year I felt like they really had a much higher quality product. I saw more spin around the green and more consistency in general when testing the Chrome Soft.

I still rotate between the Vice Pro Plus & ProV1X. I’ll play either with no hesitation and find them both to be very comparable.

I still rotate between the Vice Pro Plus & ProV1X. I’ll play either with no hesitation and find them both to be very comparable.

curious why not snell? dude invented the Pro V

I am a known Pro V1 lover and I still think it is the best ball, but I am going to give a big shout out to :callaway: for what they did with the Chrome Soft balls. I had tried them several times before and had inconsistent experiences. This year I felt like they really had a much higher quality product. I saw more spin around the green and more consistency in general when testing the Chrome Soft.
I've been using a Chrome Soft as a water ball for the last few rounds. I like the feel and performance - and better yet, it seems to not want to get lost! :LOL:

Srixon Z-Star in the yellow.

Titleist AVX

I actually forgot when I replied earlier. I was gifted a box of TP5 in bright yellow. I like those quite a bit too. I think between those and the CS truvis I’m all set for next year.

Finally broke my Kirkland 3-piece habit this year. Started playing the 2020 CS and was really happy with it. But then on a whim I ordered a couple dozen Snell MTB Black and now I'm torn. Really digging the Snells.

Back