CONTEST Your Favorite: The 2022 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Callaway Sure Out 58 degree wedge. So easy it eliminated my fear of greenside bunkers. Still in the bag.
This was one fantastic club. Had the same and you were almost guaranteed to get out of the sand every time.

Is it weird to have a favorite bag be something you've never used?
20220621_205908.jpg

StrokeLab putters. I’ve always been a decent putter for my handicap but once I tried the StrokeLab line my putting became the best part of my game by far. My 10S may be the best putter I’ve ever used.
It was hard for me to choose the PM Grind over the Tri-Hot Triple Wide putter! I still have my Stroke Lab Ten, and it's sitting there waiting for the TW to misbehave.

Original PM Grind wedge - turned my greenside bunker game around and turned me into unpaid Callaway salesman. 😄

If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2022 edition is coming and we have the captain, assistant captain and five teammates, but need a full team of 12 THPers. This is a brand new contest and you could join them.

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

View attachment 9097903

The Prize
Airfare
Hotels
Club Fitting at ECPC
Full bag of clubs
Tour Callaway HQ
Meet R&D
Play Golf against Callaway
Play at an amazing venue
And so much more its ridiculous
And you can be part of Team THP

The Contest
Today we are talking about Callaway equipment and your bag. We do a lot on equipment here and the gear at each Grandaddy is important. Learning about it from the people that design it, bring it to market and having it in your hands during fittings and even play on the course before it hits stores is special.

Qualifying
You must be a 2022 Albatross Club Member to enter. The club is open to anybody and helps benefit a wonderful charity. Details here.

How to Enter
We want to hear about your favorite Callaway equipment you have ever had in your bag. No matter the piece or set, whatever your favorite ever was, we want to hear about it. If you haven't played Callaway before, while unique, thats okay too. Which is the one piece over the years that you were dying to own and why?

You have 20 words or less, but tell us about your favorite Callaway equipment ever. Don't be funny or make it rhyme or clever. Its about lunatic fringe and how you would describe it to us.

Good luck everybody. This contest will remain open until the end of this week (Saturday)

Then sit back and see if you win the greatest prize possible for a golfer. A ticket punched to the Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf.

Good luck everybody.
Original Big Bertha - was the first new, big name driver I ever hit and what a revelation.

Great Big Bertha was so good back in the day. Until shaft was mysteriously broken. Don’t piss off the wife.

Buttery soft, with a small "click", and stunning red Stroke Lab, love putting the fabled White Hot OG Rossie Putter.

Mack Daddy wedges with my kids' birthdays stamped on, since through one chance encounter, Callaway led me to my family.

20220621_200152.jpg

Never hit a Callaway driver that I loved...then I grabbed the Rogue ST Max/Max LS. Looks and feels fantastic.

So many clubs I have never heard of before! I love these entries keep them coming in!

And those irons that @templeton80 posted made my hands hurt just looking at them 🤣🤣

Let's keep the entries coming!!

Biggest Big Bertha. My first club from Callaway and the source of many “bring you back” shots.

Some awesome answer. Here is another set of irons I wanted at one time. Pretty unknown Callaway club.. I thought they were so cool looking when they came out.

Thats not a blade.. This is a blade. lol!!

View attachment 9098340
Just the thought of catching one of those slightly thin on a frosty February morning gives me the fear!

Callaway Hot X2 Driver was the first driver I ever had. Forgiving & allowed me to improve my driving game.

Good luck everyone!

So many clubs I have never heard of before! I love these entries keep them coming in!

And those irons that @templeton80 posted made my hands hurt just looking at them 🤣🤣
Ever see these? They were the most offset looking iron I've ever seen. The club I worked at growing up had members with a couple sets of these and 3 or 4 knockoff sets called Callahan's or something :ROFLMAO:

s-l500.jpg

Back