Your Hypothetical 2020 WITB - Whatcha Thinking?

What UT you thinking?

Haven't decided. MY 5i is 23.5* and my HW is 20* so maybe a 21*? I know there is some overlap with loft with the HW, but it would serve a different purpose so i'm ok with it. The 5w is pulled from the bag, so I have a spot open to tinker with.

I don’t need to change much, 3w, hybrid and pxg irons are a lock. I need new wedges. Not sure if I go with tried and true vokey or look at something different. Swag putter for sure

I probably will try a new driver just to see if i like anything better. I plan to try out a driving iron to possibly replace my 3 wood. I am set with my irons, wedges and putter. It is hard to want to try out all the new gear though!

Nothing on my radar right now, I am happy with my current set up from the Hogan Experience. I played more consistent than I have in past years with these clubs.

I'm already set for 2020.
Cleveland HB Launcher Turbo 10.5* Miyasaki 5R Counter Balanced R Flex
Cleveland CBX 4-PW Miyasaki 6R Shafts R Flex
Cleveland CBX Wedges 50* & 54* Rotel Wedge Shaft
Cleveland Frontline Elevado Putter 35"
Srixon Z-Star
All Cleveland Bag for the first time in years.

Last edited:
Until November 7, I was only considering changing my driver, 3 W, 4h. I was seriously pondering the new Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo driver and 3W. For the 4h I was thinking the new Cleveland Halo Hybrid or the Ping G410. Then on November 7, I received a golden ticket entry into the 2020 MC. Since then I've been thinking and dreaming of all things Cobra. I'm interested in the Speedzone Extreme and Speedzone Fairways 9possibly 3, 5 and 7) and I am going to choose between the T Rails or the new Speedzone Irons. For the wedges, I'm thinking the King wedges and the 56 will likely be a wide low. The other will be versatile

I'll be demoing and hopefully having a fitting in preparation for the upcoming MC.

Purely hypothetical at this point but will likely hit the new offerings from Callaway and Cobra and see if the gains are worth it for the top of the bag.
Iron wise, I guess I need to figure out if I want to stay OL or move back to VL. If the choice is to stay, then I’ve only got one real option and that’s Cobra.

My wedges still have some life left on them, and my putter was one of the better parts of my game for last year so it’s somewhat safe. Although if Odyssey/Toulon release a new center shafted putter it may pique my interest.

Driver: #RangeDays Decided w/ PX Jman Custom
FW: OG One w/ PX Jman Custom Blank
HY: G410 19 w/ Modus GOST
U: KING F9 5i w/ MMT
I: Forged Tec 5-PW w/ MMT
W: I can't tell any of you (y):unsure:;)
P: SWAG

Maybe a 3w since I don’t carry one currently

I'm actually reasonably happy with most of my bag.

My 3W was a bit too hook / pull happy for most of the year, so it's probably the most vulnerable to the new releases.

That said, I've also got my eye on a 60* X grind and an Odyssey 10 S.

Callaway driver 10.5
Callaway 3w
Callaway 3h
Callaway apex combo 5-Aw
Md4 54
Jaws 58
Custom odyssey stroke lab 10
Ogio shadow fuse

Just curious... Why an MD4 54, rather than the Jaws?

I'm very happy with my current set up, the irons are a new release, so probably not going anywhere. I am interested in testing the Speedzone and Taylor Made driver.

Just read my signature and you have it. :cool:

Honestly? I just want to get fit again and tighten up the specs of what I’m playing now. I need new wedges and some utility irons because I broke my favorite one. I’m happy with my bag.

Famous last THP words - but barring a THP event, my bag is pretty much set. Putter will be in rotation, obviously, but clubs themselves are set.

the wrath invoked by anymore clubs showing up at my house makes this hypothetical question moot...even hypothetically :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

2020 Setup:
Driver: Callaway EPIC Flash
Fairway: Callaway EPIC Flash 3w and EPIC Flash SZ 5w
Irons: Callaway Apex 4-A
Wedges: Callaway 19' PM Grind 54* and 58*
Putter: Odyssey SL 10s, SL DoubleWide, and Toulon SL Las Vegas (Will rotate between them)

Cobra sz extreme driver
Callaway mavrik 3 wood or cobra sz 3wood
Ping 410 hybrid
Callaway apex pro
Callaway md4 56
Callaway pm grind 60

I like my bag set up for the most part, I could see a new Driver, Super Hybrid, and new Toulon Chicago slipping in (I don’t need a new putter).

Ooh I like this. Mostly my current bag, but some tweaks.

All Cobra except for the putter.

Speedzone Big Tour 3wood @ 12*, HZRDUS Red 65 @ 43.5"
F9 3wood @ 15.5*, HZDRUS Smoke 60 @ 43.5"
F9 5wood @ 19.5*, HZDRUS Red 65 @ 43.5"
F9 ONE Length 5-SW, Fuji ATMOS
King Black OL 56* wedge, Recoil 95
King Black OL 60* wedge, Recoil 95
Odyssey Bird of Prey, SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0

JumboMax Str8 Tech grips for all clubs.

Biggest changes:
Going OL woods, matching length / swing weight (and head weights too, so I can swap shafts around if useful)
Switching to JumboMax grips top to bottom (except putter).

The only clubs I don't currently have are the BT fairway and the BoP. However, I do need to switch all the grips and get the 5w shaft.

Mine is set other than driver. I like my M3 and could easily keep it but I will for sure buy and try a couple other drivers and give them a workout. I'll likely snag a Mavrick and SIM and let the chips fall where they may. Rest of the bag is set. I rotate putters all the time though so those change day to day.

Liked the T300s at year's end, but have buyer's remorse when I look at my custom Edels as the snow falls.
I've wasted far too much of the kids' inheritance on impulse golf purchases.
They may flush my ashes down the toilet!Edel Set.png

Driver: Mavrik SZ 10.5 or Cobra SpeedZone w/helium 5f5
Cbx iron woods 2-4
King Forged tec 5-pw
Cbx2 wedges 50*,54*,58
Swag CS full mallet

Last edited:
I honestly don't expect my bag to change at all.

Back