YOUR Opinion: Biggest golf fashion faux pas?

How many times have white belts been mentioned? Because I can tell you no matter the number its not enough..

I agree. They never look good :facepalm:

It's been a thing since the Fab-5. Early 90s for sure.
Ugh, I remember the rich kids in middle school mid 90s would cut the calf part of a black crew sock and stagger is with a normal white crew sock or via versa. My parents were not on board with me doing that, lol. :LOL:

Playing golf last summer there was this guy dressed up exactly like Rickie Fowler in the photo. You could see him coming from about a mile and a half away. It is amazing what people will do to be associated with a notoriety.

Attachments

• 2020-11-10_21.57.18.jpg
    2020-11-10_21.57.18.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 16
Caring what people think. If I feel like pounding a six pack on the course in my loudmouth shorts and a bucket hat, that’s my right!

Guess I’m guilty... no matter the weather I wear pants. Lululemon ABC and some Greyson joggers and I never sweat. I mean, I could see Dockers being an issue but a new age lightweight wicking pant, niceeeee

Guess I’m guilty... no matter the weather I wear pants. Lululemon ABC and some Greyson joggers and I never sweat. I mean, I could see Dockers being an issue but a new age lightweight wicking pant, niceeeee
Shorts are so comfortable and but the summer sun turns my legs into french fries. One thing nice about pants is they keep the hot sun off your legs.

I mean, I could see Dockers being an issue ...
Why? They're comfortable, relatively light-weight, casual dress slacks. Short of buying golfing-apparel-specific slacks, I'm hard-pressed to know what more some people could want.

Why? They're comfortable, relatively light-weight, casual dress slacks. Short of buying golfing-apparel-specific slacks, I'm hard-pressed to know what more some people could want.
These are one of the most comfortable pants I have ever worn:

I saw a roughly 50 year old rocking all black with a bright white belt and hat. His game was good but not good enough to pull off that look.

Dockets are traditionally 100% cotton... not exactly light weight and wicking.

After this weekend, I'd say the biggest golf fashion faux pas would be wearing anything Nike scripted for their players in the Masters. What a butt ugly bunch of threads.

After this weekend, I'd say the biggest golf fashion faux pas would be wearing anything Nike scripted for their players in the Masters. What a butt ugly bunch of threads.
You didn’t like Tommy Fleetwoods purple convict stripe shirt and grape flavored rope hat? :sick:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back