The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

AJ getting the early wedgucation from Roger Cleveland on periscope. I call that an unfair advantage

AJ getting the early wedgucation from Roger Cleveland on periscope. I call that an unfair advantage

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Pretty cool preview of whats to come for all of us though!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

After three shots and some set up advice he was tucking them close

After three shots and some set up advice he was tucking them close

Have Roger Cleveland next to you and I'm sure you'll hit them well too!

Well if he can fix my wedge game he is a miracle worker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if he can fix my wedge game he is a miracle worker.

I saw the bunker results of the boys from last year. He's uhh, kinda good at teaching.

I think I learned something from the periscope session today. So i can't imagine a personal lesson

I think I learned something from the periscope session today. So i can't imagine a personal lesson

I did as well. Howzat was awesome enough to explain it to me, but then I never got a chance to use it and forgot about it. Mr Cleveland mentioned it and it was an immediate reminder about it all.

I fully expect Mr Cleveland's first instructive words to me on the short game will be "let's start by removing your head from your...."

Everyone can fill in the rest I think.

Little over 4 weeks to this one... Getting excited thinking about it!

Happy Friday!

Hole 1 Dubsdread:

d54584ea376e198222f53a0fe3a3f194.jpg

The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

So much sand.

Thank god for the wedgucation!

So much sand.

Thank god for the wedgucation!

So many fairway bunkers. Good thing I hit the ball straight :bulgy-eyes:

I bet that green is really fun if you're not on the right level...

I bet that green is really fun if you're not on the right level...
Oh yeah, looks like it would be a ton of fun to be in one of those three sections with the pin in another Come up short, front right, with a back right pin. Oyy...

Looks like my new wedge is going to get a trial by fire haha.

I love it.

Freaking so excited !!!!

Looks like my new wedge is going to get a trial by fire haha.

I love it.

Freaking so excited !!!!

No doubt. Having another weapon in the bag plus the brilliant insights of one Roger Cleveland is going to result in some amazing shots, I'm sure.

No doubt. Having another weapon in the bag plus the brilliant insights of one Roger Cleveland is going to result in some better shots, I'm sure.

Slight FIFY. Us Joe Schmoes are still the ones hitting them

Sweet! Assuming that from a yardage book available at the course?

If you want, you can purchase online:

http://coghillgolf.com/-golf-shop

I have thought about ordering them, but after watching the fly overs of the course I don't know how much help it would be to just look at them. There seems like there might be just a wee bit of elevation change.

If you want, you can purchase online:

http://coghillgolf.com/-golf-shop

I have thought about ordering them, but after watching the fly overs of the course I don't know how much help it would be to just look at them. There seems like there might be just a wee bit of elevation change.
I'll share what I have from Dubs. You're right though, the elevation changes aren't reflected in the book that well.

Back