The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still amazed as just how horrible the Lions are. Sorry CJ but your boys are just terrible. Way to much talent to be this bad.

Another Stafford pick. Crappy Oline or not, he can't make those passes

That wasnt that bad of a pass. It was a fantastic play to pop a ball up.
Its amazing that teams can win with horrible QBs, and I mean horrible QBs, but the Lions cant and people think its all on Stafford.

I dont think he is fantastic or anything, but certainly servicable. But he literally has no time, no weapons running or passing outside of an aging quickly Megatron. Calvin shows you how worthless the OL is, because they dont even have time to throw it deep before Stafford is getting killed.

With the 1st pick of the 2016 NFL Draft the Detroit Lions select a left tackle!!

It's not all Staffords fault, it's the whole damn team!
Ineptitude from the top down!
Bad drafts, bad contracts, bad FA pickups, bad coaches, bad scheme, bad player development....

Should I go on?

Patriots, Broncos, Steelers, and Bengals all possibilities to replace the lions for my team!

With the 1st pick of the 2016 NFL Draft the Detroit Lions select a left tackle!!
That's the smart thing, so we can throw that option out the window.

Just don't let Stafford do it.

It's also nuts that they've had some luck rushing he ball today, but they get to 2nd or 3rd and short and start slinging it. Look how well that play action worked. Ground game is actually working, they should take advantage.

It's not all Staffords fault, it's the whole damn team!
Ineptitude from the top down!
Bad drafts, bad contracts, bad FA pickups, bad coaches, bad scheme, bad player development....

Should I go on?

Patriots, Broncos, Steelers, and Bengals all possibilities to replace the lions for my team!
Sounds like an organizational issue based on what you've listed. Systemic troubles are never good. Look at The Redskins to see it in all its glory.

The Lions have players. How can they be this bad?

Sounds like an organizational issue based on what you've listed. Systemic troubles are never good. Look at The Redskins to see it in all its glory.

There's a term around here:
Rebuilding since 1957....

The Fords need to sell this team...

Down 21 points in the first half.

Time to establish the run. hahaha

The Lions new offensive formation should be 9 offensive lineman with Stafford and Calvin.

Sacked 3 straight plays...

Sacked 3 straight plays...

Are you shocked?....

I haven't turned it off but I should have!

3rd and 27 and that's the best play you come up with?
Throw the ball downfield, what the worst that can happen?...

Lol Alex smith talking crap then calling for a flag when he get pushed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant throw the ball downfield when by the time you take 3 steps there are multiple red jerseys in your face.

Holy crap, the NFL Network just did a timeline of the Cowboys last 12 months and the "issues" with some of the players. WHOA! When they are all lined up, its kind of crazy. Talk about not caring about off the field stuff.

Never thought I would say this, but I feel bad for their fans.

I'm checking out. I've got more entertaining things to do like clean the bathroom and sweep the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back