The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Between the Grandaddy contest and all the other things happening on THP this week, added with my wedding on Friday.... There's no work getting done this week! :bananadance:

Happy Monday Ya'll!! :)

Between the Grandaddy contest and all the other things happening on THP this week, added with my wedding on Friday.... There's no work getting done this week! :bananadance:

Happy Monday Ya'll!! :)
Back at you - this is a really big week for you! Congrats!!

Last edited:
Stay tuned buddy. Contests start this week and THP will be live updating from Callaway HQ on Wednesday.

Now I know what I'm doing all day Wed!!!

Looking forward to the visit Wednesday, see if you can get a shot of the trophy case where the championship belt resides for the next 4 months. Maybe team #Redemption could have it framed and sent to them for nostalgia after the belt is rightfully brought back to the THP hall of fame

So I really did nothing today at work. I went back to the 2014 live thread and read it front to back! Such an awesome experience for everyone. I just hope that I can punch my ticket to it this year! Really working hard for that MVP slot at #TheGauntlet!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok so I have mentally prepared myself to accept he challenge of the zoo crew, let's do this!

This is the dream event for everyone, but even more for Callaway fans. I will clear my schedule on Wednesday to watch for the start of the contest. I missed entering The Gauntlet, so I don't want to miss a chance at the Grandaddy.

Come on Wednesday!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering, will dates also be released with the announcement of the first contest?

I may have missed that already?

I'm playing in a scramble on Wednesday, they better have good cell coverage at the course!

I can't wait to get the contest starting on this. Zoocrew has gone a little quiet right now (they have a little BIG thing going on this week #GBBWEEK) so they might be a bit occupied but I know, come December they will be ready for fun.

We'll have 7 THPers on a course playing Wednesday, but I'm sure we'll be glued to all the happenings around here! :)

Just in case anyone wants to relive the 2014 Grandaddy while we wait.....

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?65415-2014-TheGrandaddy-Live-Update-Thread[/QUOTE]

I can't, I just can't. Going through that old thread is making not only want to badly be a part of this but making me think how I'm a dope for not picking this game up earlier in my life. There's something about club building and watching the end result of the club being built and fitted that makes me all excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a lot going on. The contest starting in the middle of the week will make it go by quicker, but I don't think that I'm going to get much done at work this week. Everything going on with GBB week and the multiple announcements here = mind blown

After the round this weekend with 2 THPers that have played and captained in the Morgan cup and hearing there stories have me psyched to get into the Grandaddy .
I have been fortunate enough to play golf with several big event attendees and all there stories are the same in describing a big event about how unreal it seemed when the weekend was over , I would love to have that feeling after the Granddaddy . #BringOnTheContest

All that goes in to this event is amazing, and I'd be so incredibly lucky to experience it all, but I have to say that the thing that gets me going the most is the chance to lay the wood on the Zoo Crew and bring that #Redemption to THP. #PutMeInCoach #BornReady

Stay tuned buddy. Contests start this week and THP will be live updating from Callaway HQ on Wednesday.

Oh yea !! West coast time !!

I can't wait to get the contest starting on this. Zoocrew has gone a little quiet right now (they have a little BIG thing going on this week #GBBWEEK) so they might be a bit occupied but I know, come December they will be ready for fun.

We will be ready and far from quiet.......don't you worry.

We will be ready and far from quiet.......don't you worry.

Looking forward to our time tomorrow. Just know, this guy right here is going to bring it and welcome on the Grandaddy...

Tomorrow is going to be another good in what is shaping up to be an already fabulous week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to our time tomorrow. Just know, this guy right here is going to bring it and welcome on the Grandaddy...

Always. Getting my slumped down look ready for a video tomorrow afternoon (and yes, we are on West Coast time and it will be late in the day). Patience people, patience.

#ZooCrewThreePeat (We may need to make this a thing)

Back