[FS] Srixon 745/945 combo set Matrix program F15 120g 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
its a long shot, but i thought i'd give THPers a shot at it first... i love these clubs, the only reason im selling is because i bought the same makeup with black version heads lol.

3 and 4 iron are 745. 5 to pw are 945. all have program f15 120g 6.5 flex. the NDMC grips are in decent shape, couple have minor bag rub. these are 2 degrees flat, std length (38" 5i). the 945s (5 to pw) swingweight at d4, the 745s (3 and 4 irons) swing weight at d3. i have gamed these for about 4 months. they have normal wear and bag chatter. you could probably imagine i paid a pretty penny for these, id like to net $800. please understand these are hard to get, especially with the program f15 shafts (which are super pricey).

Spoiler

20150815_155615_zpsqmrypg8y.jpg
20150815_155639_zpsgyknw2xq.jpg
20150815_155645_zpsdjrs56v3.jpg
20150815_155701_zps6vb26pwc.jpg
20150815_155708_zpsh8o95kmt.jpg

I love these! Would be all over this but I have a boat load of shop credit that I'm going to use for irons.

just want to add, don't be afraid of the 6.5... they play more like stiff plus IMO

Sunday bump. I figured I should go to ebay with this... few more days

Those are some gorgeous irons my man. Someone would be very lucky to game them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could make this work brother. Beautiful sticks hopefully going to a good home haha

hey kang, I would be all over this if I was good enough to hit those 945s lol. But I do have a friend who is and might consider it. I'll send him the link and let you know!

hey kang, I would be all over this if I was good enough to hit those 945s lol. But I do have a friend who is and might consider it. I'll send him the link and let you know!
Thank you very much :)

One final bump before I decide to just keep these :)

I know a lot of people talked the talk on these irons. Somebody walk the walk and a steal at this price. Hope some lucky golfer grabs these from you! GLWS

I know a lot of people talked the talk on these irons. Somebody walk the walk and a steal at this price. Hope some lucky golfer grabs these from you! GLWS

If you could "loan" me the $800 I'd be happy to walk the walk with ya! Would love to own the 7-PW in the 945's as I already have the 745's and am quite happy. But that would do Kang no good so not in the cards for me. Take 'Em to the Bay!

If you could "loan" me the $800 I'd be happy to walk the walk with ya! Would love to own the 7-PW in the 945's as I already have the 745's and am quite happy. But that would do Kang no good so not in the cards for me. Take 'Em to the Bay!
I stopped talking so I wouldn't have to walk. Price new nearly broke my jaw hitting the floor so hard. At least he gets a couple bumps.

Geez these are pretty... Need to find a way to get $800 stat lol How about a payment plan lol

Sold. Please close

Oh good. I don't need to lust over these anymore. Glad they sold Kang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back