2015 Wyndham Championship

mpeterson

Team THP for Life
Reaction score
Handicap
This tournament always has a bit more interest to me as it's the last before the playoffs. The PGA tour site has a great overview of all of the scenarios in terms of who needs to finish where to make it in. Obviously the most notable story this year is Woods playing this tournament for the first time in a last ditch Hail Mary effort to extend this season.

http://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/2015/08/18/playoffs-scenarios-wyndham-championship.html

Who on the bubble is everyone rooting for to make it in?

Tiger sprays the ball all over the first hole, pitches in for birdie. That's one of the ugliest looking birdies I've seen.

Such a great shot. Damn

I will keep my eyes peeled on Tiger this weekend.

Tiger sprays the ball all over the first hole, pitches in for birdie. That's one of the ugliest looking birdies I've seen.

I'll take 18 ugly birdies instead of 18 pretty pars

I'll 18 ugly birdies instead of 18 pretty pars

No pictures on the scorecard.

Looks like Woods is going to give that stroke right back, after a chunked greenside shot.

Rolling with Harman, Kaymer, Ollie, Sneds, Vegas and Camilo in Draft Kings this week. Tiger was cheaper than expected, but had to make the safe play.

I forgot ol' Eldrick was going to embarrass himself one last time this weekend. Should make the tournament pretty much unwatchable if you wanted to see some decent golf.

Hoping he makes a good run at it this week.

Hoping he makes a good run at it this week.

Fringe-S3x12-Outlook-not-so-good.jpg

Also, are the Nike staffers like Mean Girls? "On Thursdays, we wear teal".

Regardless of how he does, Tiger being in Greensboro has to be a shot in the arm for Wyndham and the tournament. I hope for the tournament's sake he does well.

Also, are the Nike staffers like Mean Girls? "On Thursdays, we wear teal".

Whatever Rory had on last week was awful. Loved the shoes, though.

Regardless of how he does, Tiger being in Greensboro has to be a shot in the arm for Wyndham and the tournament. I hope for the tournament's sake he does well.

They just said that 49K extra tickets were sold this year.

McGirt & Gillis open with 30's on opposite 9's

I, being the wise man that I am, haven't played Tiger all year. When setting my lineup yesterday I thought, what the heck, maybe I should give him a go this weekend.

Then I laughed when I was reminded of his 600K price tag. Yep, he won't make a start for me this year, I don't think he did last year either.

Well I forgot to set my lineup, so I have 1 player this week haha. Here's to Grace for the win! oh who am I kidding I'm so out of it already.

Will be interesting to see how Tiger finishes this round and the rest of the week.

McGirt going low early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, being the wise man that I am, haven't played Tiger all year. When setting my lineup yesterday I thought, what the heck, maybe I should give him a go this weekend.

Then I laughed when I was reminded of his 600K price tag. Yep, he won't make a start for me this year, I don't think he did last year either.
I had so much money left over, I figured why not. First time I've used him.

I had so much money left over, I figured why not. First time I've used him.
I thought about putting him as well, but when I went to fill my lineup yesterday, he wasn't listed.

Meant to go back later, but forgot. Which probably means he will do well.

Scoring could be crazy. Rain last couple days and if guys are able to hit some fairways this could be a fun shoot out.

Back