sudseh 2016: Road to Regional Rivalry

Good luck sudseh

Sounds like a great plan, best of luck!

Sudesh i am here to help where ever I can. Getting a golf coach is key and sicking with his or her's teaching will be the only way to improve. I will be more than happy to look at you videos but I caution you to stick with the teachings of the pro you end up with. You will receive feed back if you post from not only me but others that want to share their thoughts. Having played with you, hands on lessons are the way to go. If you need help along the way, let me know.

I'll be following along with your journey, Sudesh. I agree with Freddie in that getting lessons is the best way to go. Getting lessons has helped me tremendously.

Looking forward to following along on your journey to improvement! Good luck, and you'll always find plenty of support here.

Freddie,

Agreed regarding hands-on. A big problem was that the GolfTec coach in Timonium had me going in a certain direction and the GolfTec coach in Raleigh asked that I change up my swing quite a bit.
I will definitely be posting videos and the direction in which my coach wants me to go per swing thoughts and posture/body position at different points in the swing.

Thanks again for being there!

Cheers

Sudesh i am here to help where ever I can. Getting a golf coach is key and sicking with his or her's teaching will be the only way to improve. I will be more than happy to look at you videos but I caution you to stick with the teachings of the pro you end up with. You will receive feed back if you post from not only me but others that want to share their thoughts. Having played with you, hands on lessons are the way to go. If you need help along the way, let me know.

Good luck with your plan, sounds like you've thought a few things out.

Here is the after swing from my last GolfTec lesson. In this lesson we found that I was restricting my arm movement by an exaggerated hip movement (almost completely open by the time my hands came halfway back to address/strike). My coach had me think of keeping my lower body quiet, and the linked video is the result of that. Please note that in my coach's notes, I am still working on arm extension and bringing my hands up (vertically) towards the end of my backswing rather than around my body. Also, he had me doing the "avoid the wall" drill.

Last edited:
Swing is looking a lot better, keep up the good work

Thanks! ?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I just joined the yoga site and did the first day of the challenge. My balance was pretty good but my flexibility is terrible. Thanks for posting, I think that is going to pay real dividends in 2016

There is a men's 30 day challenge with Raghunath that is what I did at first. I would recommend that one to start. The teacher starts with basic flexibility and what we "should" be able to do.

Link: http://www.doyouyoga.com/lesson/day-1-welcome-to-the-mens-30-day-yoga-challenge/
I just joined the yoga site and did the first day of the challenge. My balance was pretty good but my flexibility is terrible. Thanks for posting, I think that is going to pay real dividends in 2016

Freddie,

Agreed regarding hands-on. A big problem was that the GolfTec coach in Timonium had me going in a certain direction and the GolfTec coach in Raleigh asked that I change up my swing quite a bit.
I will definitely be posting videos and the direction in which my coach wants me to go per swing thoughts and posture/body position at different points in the swing.

Thanks again for being there!

Cheers

Having a pro is good but be sure to speak up if you feel he is taking you down the wrong path. Like I said I will help but use your voice brother.

Will definitely do so.
Having a pro is good but be sure to speak up if you feel he is taking you down the wrong path. Like I said I will help but use your voice brother.

Good luck sudseh! I'll be following along.

Sounds good sudseh. I travel to RTP on occasion. I'll see if you want to play next time I'm there.

Good luck and great work ethic buddy. Get that confidence up and you will see great results.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Don't hesitate to call me out and we can play for beer. :)
Sounds good sudseh. I travel to RTP on occasion. I'll see if you want to play next time I'm there.

Two minutes of jumping rope without stopping is tough. I kept smacking myself upside the head and tripping over the rope.

edit: I forgot my rope at home, so three, four, and five minutes will be burpees as punishment.

You are a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

Six minutes of jumping today after 30min of yoga... I ended up with a HIIT style six minutes. 20s fast, 40s slow.

Rained out for yesterday's exercise. Today's will need to be twice as awesome.

Sudseh not to change subjects but have you seen the new gym that just opened? It is right around the corner from my office so I know it is also close to you. All about golf I called yesterday and they really seem to have a good thing. I Need to move some things around and try to get it in my schedule.

http://par4success.com

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm a pretty hard core YMCA guy (been a member for the last 32 years up in MD and now in NC), but I'll check this place out.

The six week camp looks interesting.

Sudseh not to change subjects but have you seen the new gym that just opened? It is right around the corner from my office so I know it is also close to you. All about golf I called yesterday and they really seem to have a good thing. I Need to move some things around and try to get it in my schedule.

http://par4success.com

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back