MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Work. Is. Over.

I thought I was done with work for the week, then today they dropped the bomb on me that I had to go in tomorrow for bit, not thrilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-5 more hours of work for this little fella.

I'll be getting up early tomorrow to kick off this weekend!

Rancey, Mike, Tyler will be picking you up, and I'll get you (and whoever else needs a ride) back to the hotel.

Pizza tomorrow night, when we get back to the hotel.
(Might be hot and ready's... Got to support the Tigers/Red Wings!)

Officially off work till after Labor Day!

Saturday pairings? Did I miss something?

Just looked at the course lay out for Sunday, I have a feeling holes 17 and 18 I will lose a few balls, Lol. Cant wait for this, already packed and excited!

You guys have a blast this weekend , I know Rancey is sitting on pins and needles to get up there and play some golf .

#Laziness
Maybe some Friday leadership would encourage him. I'm out of #Swag for bribery, so this will have to do.

After picking sparks and e1iterate up from the airport, we are headed out. I hope to be there around 3 at the latest to make sure everything is all ready for everyone. Rate is confirmed at $20 with range basket. And here we go:

Pairings

Friday at The Grande Golf Club
3:54pm
Robozeo
e1iterate
xhail
jspangs

4:03pm
Michigan Slice
sparksjr
vs (Team Best Ball)
golfinFF
tpluff

Any concerns/comments, please feel free to contact me. Thanks guys and looking forward to it.

Maybe some Friday leadership would encourage him. I'm out of #Swag for bribery, so this will have to do.

After picking sparks and e1iterate up from the airport, we are headed out. I hope to be there around 3 at the latest to make sure everything is all ready for everyone. Rate is confirmed at $20 with range basket. And here we go:

Pairings

Friday at The Grande Golf Club
3:54pm
Robozeo
e1iterate
xhail
jspangs

4:03pm
Michigan Slice
sparksjr
vs (Team Best Ball)
golfinFF
tpluff

Any concerns/comments, please feel free to contact me. Thanks guys and looking forward to it.

Is the top pairings doing the same thing?

Is the top pairings doing the same thing?

Totally up to you guys what you wanna do.

Forget trivia @ BWW.... Lions football is on!

Can't wait to see everyone!

First post updated with Saturday pairings

I'll watch it there, it's what I was getting at.
I'm NOT going there for trivia...lol

Oh lol, we could definitely use your expertise. I'm not big into trivia either and I surprisingly had a good time.

I like trivia. I'll start. How do you get a University of Michigan grad off your front porch?

I like trivia. I'll start. How do you get a University of Michigan grad off your front porch?

Pay him for the pizza

Uh oh!

6b85748eca082b5c801de919e23a2b53.jpg

First shot fired by the south!

This isn't even a joke when is the last time U of M had anything good that didn't come from Ohio? Their last 2 Heisman winners and 4 of their last 6 head coaches have come from Ohio.

All jokes aside I'm really looking forward to teeing it up with my Michigan brothers. Been too long fellas

Back