How do you know what shaft to get

lblanto1

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a diamana 62g white s shaft in my current driver however I have been trying drivers out and have been using adlila rogue silver 70 x with great results but I am not sure what type of shaft to go with. I feel like im in between honestly. I really cannot tell much of a difference but I want to be confident I am getting the best one for my swing since I get to choose. Swing speed is about 113-118. Any and all insight welcome. Let me know if I can give more information to help you guys answer this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a diamana 62g white s shaft in my current driver however I have been trying drivers out and have been using adlila rogue silver 70 x with great results but I am not sure what type of shaft to go with. I feel like im in between honestly. I really cannot tell much of a difference but I want to be confident I am getting the best one for my swing since I get to choose. Swing speed is about 113-118. Any and all insight welcome. Let me know if I can give more information to help you guys answer this.

Only through a proper fitting with a trained professional are you going to get the answer you are looking for. If you ask 100 people what works best you are going to get 100 answers.

Only through a proper fitting with a trained professional are you going to get the answer you are looking for. If you ask 100 people what works best you are going to get 100 answers.

Agree 1000%!

I agree with Fupresti, although I would say trial and error works well too, especially since choosing a shaft can be just as much about feel than anything else.
If you make it to a THP Event, there will be many options to try on the THP Tour Van with FlightScope to help you get dialed in as well.

I agree with Fupresti, although I would say trial and error works well too, especially since choosing a shaft can be just as much about feel than anything else.
If you make it to a THP Event, there will be many options to try on the THP Tour Van with FlightScope to help you get dialed in as well.

Very few things beat a range session at a THP event.

Very few things beat a range session at a THP event.

I need one of those sessions. I too have been looking at shafts but looking at a new driver too. (Aeroburners are just so cheep)

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Try Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution TS x, in my opinion is better than Rogue 70x (gamed both), get a real one with serial # laser etched in it...not a made for off e-bay with a oem tip on it. Buy it 47 full length uncut

Back