Great Coffee From A THPer - Jumping Trout Coffee Preview

Just waiting for Tera to drink the remaining grind I have. (Not supposed to drink much coffee anymore myself). Saving my rations for the good stuff that showed up last week!

Definitely putting in an order for a few of these when I get home from work. We own a diner and everyone loves our coffee, except for me, I cannot stand it. Cant wait to try this!!

Gotta say Trout, this Jumping Trout roast is fantastic. Well done. Won't be the last bag I order.

The beaverkill is also very good.

Hey Trout Bum, I went to order coffee and the links to buy each blend are missing. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. :)

Oh man. How did I not find this thread earlier! Will have to try some soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a little leary about the dark roast Black Bear as not usually a fan. Boy...was I wrong! The milk chocolate comes through and is soooo good!

Hey Trout Bum, I went to order coffee and the links to buy each blend are missing. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. :)

Hi hickerad, we are adding some new roasts and cleaning the site up a little, we should be back up and running friday. Thank you for all your support guys, we're so glad you enjoy it.

Hi hickerad, we are adding some new roasts and cleaning the site up a little, we should be back up and running friday. Thank you for all your support guys, we're so glad you enjoy it.

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you have coming out!

Ah! Good deal. I was telling my manager about y'all this past week and I was hoping it wasn't hacked. Can't wait!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Any update on the redesign? I'm starting to run low. :D

Any update on the redesign? I'm starting to run low. :D

If you follow the link in the first post, you can order now. Was looking today. Will be ordering some soon!

Picked up an espresso machine. Time to test out the high quality beans. :D

Whole bean is awesome. We had a couple new roasters come on but they were burning the beans so we elected to hold off on the new roasts until we get it right, we refuse to have burnt coffee.

Thanks fellas

Trout..I've been meaning to ask this, and now that I saw the thread bumped it reminded me. I switched over to a Tassimo single cup brewer several months ago. You guys don't sell in the T Disc do you?

Trout..I've been meaning to ask this, and now that I saw the thread bumped it reminded me. I switched over to a Tassimo single cup brewer several months ago. You guys don't sell in the T Disc do you?

Not yet buddy, we thought about several different delivery methods but the aftermarket packagers are just terrible. I think as we grow and really get this thing down we'll have K-cups, discs, and single cup pour overs that are self contained units.

Thanks for asking buddy.

Great Coffee From A THPer - Jumping Trout Coffee Preview

Running low on Jumping Trout roast. Need to pick up another bag. It's so silly good.

Enjoying a cup of Jumping Trout Roast while I watch the US Open. Love this coffee, all three that I've tried have been very tasty.

I believe they make an adapter for Tassimo machines that let you use your own grounds. I was looking at those before I bought a Keurig and recall seeing a reusable filter.

I believe they make an adapter for Tassimo machines that let you use your own grounds. I was looking at those before I bought a Keurig and recall seeing a reusable filter.

Thanks man. I'll look into thst.

It that's the case. I may have Trout bring a large order to RR in a couple weeks.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just ordered a bag of the Blue Ridge Blend. Really interested in trying this one!

Thanks Barry, I hope you enjoy it, it's my favorite of all the roasts. It's smooth man.

Tank you Barry

I really need to try this coffee. It looks great.

Trout, the coffee you were kind enough to give us the RR is outstanding. Really enjoying it! Thank you very much!!

Was thinking about this today and how good it is. More Jumping Trout roast to OH it is.

Back