Wilson C300 Driver

I will compare this one directly against my gamer if it ever makes it's way up to Canada. I like the look quite a bit but want to see it in hand.

I sort of hope it wins when this happens.

I will compare this one directly against my gamer if it ever makes it's way up to Canada. I like the look quite a bit but want to see it in hand.

I sort of hope it wins when this happens.

To be honest, it's incredible in person. The online photos don't do it justice, IMO.

To be honest, it's incredible in person. The online photos don't do it justice, IMO.
Nice! I'm ready for a new driver but it has to handily outperform my old faithful.

I did not even notice the words power holes when I first looked at it. I think it looks cool.. I really hope the local golf store has these in ASAP! I’m gonna move to a different driver in 2018 and this is on the short list.

The color looks great, but Power Holes text? Really?

Dave

Reminds me so much of my old Deep Red. Which I loved. First oversize driver I had at 365cc I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the color of it. I liked hitting the triton, but it never challenged the Cobra in my bag. If they really have fixed the sound, and it performs, is give it a shot

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Love the color and the face, not a fan at all of the sole. But hey - you sure as heck don't see that at all when you're on the tee box. Like the innovation continuing to come out of W/S.

Really really want to see this in person and demo it based on fup's feedback!

I’m a big fan of the matte color fade. Different but looks pretty cool.

I love this. Had the original deep red driver and 3 wood may have the new ones in the bag! Haha

I really like the look of it. Never hit anything Wilson except cheapo balls before but that thing looks sweet

I love my c200 irons so I'm interested

I love the color and shape, the moveable weights are awesome, Power Holes? Yes yes and more yes. I get an alignment aid, and tomake glory hole jokes with my driver? Sign me up.

Any idea on price and shaft options? Even Flow Blue has been mentioned... any chance that is a no uncharge shaft???

I have loved wilson irons for quite awhile now but This is finally a driver that intrigues me. Love that color. I hope it's a performer. I would love to see it honestly challenge some of the most popular drivers from Taylormade and Callaway in performance which would force people to give it an honest shot.

Wow! I mean, this looks crazy good. Wilson had already been stepping up its game, but this is another level.

I love the color and shape, the moveable weights are awesome, Power Holes? Yes yes and more yes. I get an alignment aid, and tomake glory hole jokes with my driver? Sign me up.

Any idea on price and shaft options? Even Flow Blue has been mentioned... any chance that is a no uncharge shaft???

Like I said, my tester was a prototype so the shaft in it is likely not a release item.

Love the deep red matte finish and the shield alignment aid. I've enjoyed my time with Triton, look forward to giving this a swing.

This might be in the bag if priced right and come with an Even Flow shaft.
Crossing my fingers for somewhere south of $499.99.

I like the shape, but nothing else is doing it for me. Is the toe side of the sole cut out a bit like the M2 is?

Yeah me neither, could have come up with something better than "Power Holes" I would get nonstop flak for that with my regular foursome...

You know, the look of the "Power Holes" on the top doesn't bother me at all the more I think on it.

Hopefully I get some time with this one to compare to the G400.

You know, the look of the "Power Holes" on the top doesn't bother me at all the more I think on it.

Hopefully I get some time with this one to compare to the G400.

This will be a fun comparison!!!
The G400 has been blowing people away so if the C300 can go toe-to-toe with the G400, that's a HUGE statement for Wilson.

are there any power holes on the toe side?

Unfortunately we are being asked to remove the images. No worries. People can speak freely about the equipment.

Unfortunately we are being asked to remove the images. No worries. People can speak freely about the equipment.

That sucks but it's not a big deal. The pictures already started some great interest.

Back