The ONE club in your bag that you love above all the rest?

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
I have to admit, I like my entire bag, but if I had to pick just one, it would be my Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter.

It's a hard one for me to answer because I love every club in my bag (or else they'd be gone). But I think for me it's always going to be the putter. Whether I'm rolling my Toulon Austin, Toulon Memphis, one of my Byrons or something else I always feel like my bag is defined by the putter.

My putter for sure.

Your goal should be to love each one!...If there are some you just can't love, it may be time to replace it with something you can love!
Surrender those and get something else!..:surrender:

I LOVE ALL MY CLUBS!...:love:

Last edited:
3 Iron....

It would be easy to say I’m happy with my entire bag but if I’m picking just one club it’s my Callaway X2 Hot 2 Deep. I wish Callaway would make still something similar because I own or have tried all their newer strong 3 woods and none of them perform like the 2Deep. It has been a fixture in my bag for the past few years and I use it off the tee about 9 times each round. My tee ball is the best part of my game.

I like all mine took enough time and money to get what I wanted, I fav club is my 60° wedge

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Cleveland RTX 3 56* wedge. It's the most versatile club I've ever had in my bag.

Callaway X2Hot 3 hybrid.....just a really good club that is extremely consistent for me.

I love my 5 hybrid. It took awhile to get used to it but now I love it.

XHot Pro 5 wood

Man, this is a toss up for me between my Cleveland Huntington Beach #10 and my Callaway Sure Out wedge. If I had to choose ot has to be the wedge

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My driver, I have a lot of confidence in it. When the driver is working the round typically goes well. I'm in position to score better.

No question about it - it would definitely be my Cobra Bio cell adjustable hybrid.

My 58* TM Milled Grind wedge without a doubt.

Epic Driver

I don't really have one to be honest. I use to love an old 5w I once had, then at one point I lived hitting my 4iron. But nowadays I don't love any club more/less than another. Its the swing I try to love. And I can hit any club in the bag as great or poorly as any other. Im just all about placing a good swing and no club really. I don't really ever say to myself that Im glad I can use this club for this shot. It just doesn't matter.

This answer changes for me daily it seems. Forced to answer today, I’m going with a TaylorMade SDLR-S Mini Driver that I’m carrying, but it isn’t even mine.

For me lately it is my Epic 5W. I just know I can make the shot I want with that club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 7 iron. Seems I am at that distance so many holes. Love practising with it on the range.

My putter ... custom made Edel

Your goal should be to love each one!...If there are some you find that you can't love, it may be time change it to something else:surrender:!

Yeah, but it doesn't work that way. We have three dogs, and I love them all, but my favorite is Tara, by a long shot.

Right now. My 16° 915 hybrid. Before I sold my old clubs, it was a 714 CB 2i bent 2° strong. Each plays to a similar yardage. But the hybrid is leaps easier to hit.

Aside from that it’s gotta be my 54°. Can open it up and hit flops or shut it to hit a low spinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Today it was my Toulon San Francisco Putter, it was reliable and made me happy when the other clubs were making me angry

My Cobra F7 3w. So versatile.

Back