2015 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
43450e5a76b2594b0f3048be3365b0cd.jpg
[/IMG]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

on the right, six4three5 and I at 2013 PGA at oak hill. on the left six4three5 at Batavia country club last Thursday. that is what 124 weight loss looks like. some stats
pants 56 waist to 44 waist
shirts 4xl to 2xlt
sport coat 2 long to 52 long

sport coat was 62 long to 52 long....damn typo's

You lost a 9th grader! Freaking awesome Mike

Amazing Maddog! You are looking fantastic!

on the right, six4three5 and I at 2013 PGA at oak hill. on the left six4three5 at Batavia country club last Thursday. that is what 124 weight loss looks like. some stats
pants 56 waist to 44 waist
shirts 4xl to 2xlt
sport coat 2 long to 52 long

great job mike. Looking good

[/IMG]

That's awesome! I hope to have a success story like yours some day. Does Numbers own more than 1 shirt?

Stepped in the scale this morning before I left for the airport for my end of the month weigh in. Down to 175lbs. 5 more to go! Pumped to know I've shed 20 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

124 pounds is massive. That's so awesome!

Good day for me yesterday on my first day of Weight Watchers. Stayed just under my points. I was definitely hungry at times, but I was better about telling myself that being hungry for a little while is better than being overweight. Now to keep it up.

Maddog, spectacular weight loss by you!

Yesterday was good for staying true to the plan. Energy levels were down late day. I've got to get more long distance fuels mixed in.

Yeah my app breaks down the percentages and while I am a bit carb heavy lately, I'm losing weight and feeling great. My gut says with in a few days you find a nice happy medium hat works for you.

[/IMG]

Really solid work - great job. Nice of Jimmy to wear the same outfit both times for comparison.

My wife and I have really been able to get into the "overnight oats" thing. Has really helped us with healthy breakfast especially. Using rolled oats, unsweetened almond/coconut milk, greek yogurt and fresh fruit, size depends on the recipe but mix it all together the night before, leave it in fridge. Wake up and you have delicious oatmeal.

Yeah my app breaks down the percentages and while I am a bit carb heavy lately, I'm losing weight and feeling great. My gut says with in a few days you find a nice happy medium hat works for you.

I've got to find some something that I can flex with. For days that are more physically demanding.

Feel good story from yesterday. Went from my normal 3 super big gulps of diet coke to a single can. Eventually that will be gone too.

This is what I brought this morning. 1/3 cup of rolled oats, 1/3 of unsweetened coconut almond milk, one small container of the Yoplait 100 Greek Blueberry yogurt, handful of fresh blueberries.

99711bd8ff763084fbbf1f6c091d9aa5.jpg

437cc121cac8d7f00626ea5ca18a5490.jpg

This is what I brought this morning. 1/3 cup of rolled oats, 1/3 of unsweetened coconut almond milk, one small container of the Yoplait 100 Greek Blueberry yogurt, handful of fresh blueberries.

Do you put the fruit in the night before, or the morning and mix it all together? I've tried it both ways and I can't figure out which I like better.

Do you put the fruit in the night before, or the morning and mix it all together? I've tried it both ways and I can't figure out which I like better.

I put it in the night before. I have found that my favorite is frozen raspberries because they kind of melt into the mixture. Mix it with oats, almond/coconut milk, a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of nutella. Delicious.

Do you happen to know the calories for that concoction? Im trying to figure out the WW points and it seems crazy high for what I am doing (serving of each).

Do you happen to know the calories for that concoction? Im trying to figure out the WW points and it seems crazy high for what I am doing (serving of each).

I can look it up tonight when I get home but here are some recipes I have made with calorie content. Just kind of depends on ingredients and what you enjoy. It's not something I eat every morning but its better than a bagel or whatever when trying to get a cranky 3 year old out the door..haha

http://www.eatthis.com/overnight-oat-recipes-for-weight-loss

The one I use as a base (1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup yogurt) comes out to about 300 calories.

The one I use as a base (1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup yogurt) comes out to about 300 calories.

Calorie content obviously depends on the ingredients too. I choose to use the healthier alternative of what some of the recipes call for. Some call for milk, but I choose to use this which saves calories:

Blend-Unsw.png

Calorie content obviously depends on the ingredients too. I choose to use the healthier alternative of what some of the recipes call for. Some call for milk, but I choose to use this which saves calories:

I was going to ask about the Almond/Coconut milk - I usually use straight almond milk for a lot of things. I hadn't seen the almond/coconut. How do you like it?

Gotcha,
WW is definitely not just based on caloric content, so I will input some of this stuff into a points calculator.

I was going to ask about the Almond/Coconut milk - I usually use straight almond milk for a lot of things. I hadn't seen the almond/coconut. How do you like it?

In the mixture, dont taste the difference at all. It's unsweetened but tastes just fine. Saves me 30-40 calories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back