"Tell us something Good"

James teacher told me tonight at practice that James was student of the week :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

James teacher told me tonight at practice that James was student of the week :)

Stud center, student of the week. Do I hear Stanford calling? Or is that Bob Stoops?

Stud center, student of the week. Do I hear Stanford calling? Or is that Bob Stoops?
I sent coach stoops an email to come check my boy out but no reply yet lol

There is a man who collects old and broken crayons from resturants and schools. He melts them down into Triangles and donates them to a Children Hospital.

An 83 yr old women in Colorado walked into the police station. When she was asked what they could do for her. Her reply, "Nothing, I just want to hug a police officer and thank you for what you do.

My company hosts a volunteer fair. It was yesterday. There must have been 75 organizations with booths and literally hundreds of people milling about looking to help. It was a refreshing reminder that there are good people and good organizations out there looking to help others in need.

This gives me hope that there are good parents out there who care. Awesome dad.

I gave a man my coffee yesterday, he was a bit short on the funds. I had paid for it and just offered it him so he could have a good start to his day. I wient back and bought myself another cup.

I gave a man my coffee yesterday, he was a bit short on the funds. I had paid for it and just offered it him so he could have a good start to his day. I wient back and bought myself another cup.

Panda Good! Nicely done Bro

There is a man who collects old and broken crayons from resturants and schools. He melts them down into Triangles and donates them to a Children Hospital.
I saw that story on the news this week...such a cool thing to do.

Davenport Iowa, a highschool cross country runner completed his first race. The cool
part of this story is the young man has autism, and completed the race with his service dog.

When I heard the story all I could do was smile. Huge kudos to the school, his teammates, fellow competitors and his family for allowing him to feel "normal".

Back