2016 Fitness and Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T25 is a step better than Insanity for me. I like I don't spend more than 30 mins as I get disinterested and incorporated with my runs I am seeing great results.

T25 is a great workout system. I had really good results from it... In only twenty-five minutes a day... Starting now. :alien:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I did t25 last year for 16 weeks. I dropped 22 lbs doing it and of course eating in deficit. I had all three sets if discs. The gamma set was a beast to do

I did t25 last year for 16 weeks. I dropped 22 lbs doing it and of course eating in deficit. I had all three sets if discs. The gamma set was a beast to do

Gamma set is the only set we don't have. Have to give it to my wife for wanting me to do T25 with her. I was more focused on just running.

Great to hear you lost 22lbs.

It's time to Focus.

Note to self, if you push yourself on ohp do not jump straight to the bench and try to push yourself again. Really solid workout though.

"Why does this bar feel so heavy?!"

"Why does this bar feel so heavy?!"

It was hilarious. I put on what I did last time moved it twice got up removed 10lbs moved it 5 times got up and did abs then came back to it and was pushin full weight.

Gamma set is the only set we don't have. Have to give it to my wife for wanting me to do T25 with her. I was more focused on just running.

Great to hear you lost 22lbs.

It's time to Focus.

When I bought there was a deal on the gamma set so I took it. I lost the weight in the first 12-13 weeks. The last few weeks no change in weight. After they were over my conditioning was pretty good. I cut a few minutes off my 3 mile time.

Pit as nice going from almost 185 back down into the 160s

enjoy it.

Today for my cardio I walked around our school track pulling a tire. Did 1.5 miles this week and 1 mile last week. My legs are on fire I have bruises on my hips but man was I huffing and puffing.

Skipped squats today and did bench and deads. Bench went well, hit a heavy first set then deloaded a little. Deads went well and worked up to 365 which is my previous max. My lower back is tired, but not sore, and in a different spot than has been hurting lately, so I think this confirms that squats have been hurting my back and not deads.

T25 abs and a 3 mile run. 16-17 miler Saturday morning.

Power cleaning for the first time in 3 weeks. Seems like a perfect time to go for a body weight power clean, right?

Not pretty. It's the one lift I feel least confident with.

With all that said, still got it

Body weight power clean.

Not pretty. It's the one lift I feel least confident with.

With all that said, still got it

Body weight power clean.

Lol bro you looked pissed after that. Gave it a little ooomph on the way back down. I freaking hate cleans

Lol bro you looked pissed after that. Gave it a little ooomph on the way back down. I freaking hate cleans
Haha. Slam bars. Crush PRs.

60 minutes on the elliptical today, and apparently 750 calories burned. Watching house of cards while working out makes the time really fly by.

Full body work out today-squats, good mornings, leg extension, incline decline bench, pull downs wide/narrow grip, seated row, 2.5 mile run then curls dumbbell/bar and tri pull down, extensions

Also went heavier on all weights for 6-8 reps instead of 12-15reps. I have pushed myself in the gym like this in a while. Feels Good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this week has been brutal. I've been feeling unmotivated and tired at the gym. The past few weeks I've been focusing on strength training so I think I'm going to go back to doing circuits this week. Hopefully this gets me back in a good place.

MY DEADLIFT FINALLY PROGRESSED! Did bench and deads today (starting squats again later this week maybe), but hit a new 5rm on bench (1st set then deload), and after months of failing, I pulled 375 5 times for a new 5rm on deads as well. Man it feels good to finally be making progress, and my back is feeling good still.

MY DEADLIFT FINALLY PROGRESSED! Did bench and deads today (starting squats again later this week maybe), but hit a new 5rm on bench (1st set then deload), and after months of failing, I pulled 375 5 times for a new 5rm on deads as well. Man it feels good to finally be making progress, and my back is feeling good still.
That's what I like To hear!

Presses, deads, Lat Pulldowns tonight.

Yippee?

I made it into the gym tonight for Arms and Legs 5x5

Squats@220(70% max)
Curls@100(only got 4 reps on my 5th set)

RDLs, DB Tricep Ext, calf raises, Landmine twist, Hanging Knee raises, hanging Hollow holds, and push-ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60 minutes on the elliptical today, and apparently 750 calories burned. Watching house of cards while working out makes the time really fly by.
When you're on the elliptical, pretty please with sprinkles do some intervals instead of steady state ellipticaling.

Here are some interval suggestions:
5a78e36e1dead158ea2028ffe5eb7f46.jpg
0d55b16460202dabececc7167e2a0bd9.jpg
5e604133183efa0ea6ee8aef129b177a.jpg

Last edited:
When you're on the elliptical, pretty please with sprinkles do some intervals instead of steady state ellipticaling.

Here are some interval suggestions:
<saving space until I can get to my desktop where all my workouts are stored>

Don't worry, I do intervals.

Don't worry, I do intervals.
Good deal. :)
I edited my earlier post with some of my favorites.

Good deal. :)
I edited my earlier post with some of my favorites.

I'll take a look. Always good to mix things up.

Over the last few days, I am quite certain that my pinky finger has not healed correctly. Which kind of scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back