IOS 9 - Plans to update?

If my battery life is better it's worth it to me. Also getting some memory back from the install is a plus

If my battery life is better it's worth it to me. Also getting some memory back from the install is a plus

I thing I got .5 GB worth of memory back after my install.

I thing I got .5 GB worth of memory back after my install.

That's odd. I read where ios9 was only 1.3gb in size and ios8 was 4.5gb in size.

That's odd. I read where ios9 was only 1.3gb in size and ios8 was 4.5gb in size.

Yeah. The update only requires 1.2 or 1.3 GB of storage to download and run. 8 required much more. But that is only temporary requirement to download and install the update.

I think I had 1.5 GB free space before the update. (Forgot to verify for sure). After he update I had 1.9 GB free space.

Just updated my phone and iPad. So far so good. Keyboard looks a bit different and the closing of the apps is different too. Only noticeable changes so far

Can't update as my company has to make sure all their apps work with the update before we get the ok.

I'll be updating when I'm back home on Friday. iOS updates never scare me…

Just updated. Had to basically delete everything on my phone to get it on there. So far, so good.

Glad I'll be up to 64gb next phone.

I'll give it a few days before I update my 6 Plus, but I may do the ipad tonight.

I updated this afternoon. I haven't noticed to much so far besides some new apps. When you summon Siri you get two quick vibrations instead of the annoying sound ( at least when the phones on vibrate).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised to read all these comments on the keyboard, are you not using a third party keyboard?

Loving what I've seen so far and I really like the new keyboard

Is anyone having issues with app updates? I go in to the App Store to update and the status immediately changes from update to open even though is hasn't updated???

I did mine over wifi (not through iTunes) and it went right through. Whole update took about 10-15 minutes.

I'm on 9.1 beta on my iPhone and it's been solid. Right now I'm putting 9 on my iPad mini.

Gonna do the update now and head to bed. Hope my phone works in the morning!

You'll be fine lol. Mine took all of like 6 minutes.

Was about to do the same but I have a 4am flight. Can't miss it.

updated this afternoon and my phone has worked well so far. Like the new power save mode a lot.

Did the update today. So far so good

Updated yesterday afternoon, no issues at all so far. I like the overall look a little bit better, definitely like the swipe to close layout a lot better. Haven't really messed around with it too much yet, though.

Seems to run a touch better under the hood. Liking it so far.

I don't notice much difference. A couple of features I like such as markup. They added some features to almost catch up with android like battery stuff and back button. I truly hate the hard wired apps like news and such, although it's certainly better than the predecessor.

Back