What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43/48 91 with four 3-putts. Lost two balls off the tee, both right.
Short game needs some serious work.
Silver lining - I won $1!

42/41 with 6 wonderful 3putts. Pokeslice was on fire though and was a great time all around with him, KC and MHG.

I had 6 or 7 too. Sounds like it's going around! Let's stop doing that....

37/38 75 Hit alot of good shots and got a couple of lucky breaks as well. It was a fun day at the golf course with good people

Had a monster 9 tonight. Played the back nine from the tips on a whim (about 7,000 in total) and was hammering my driver into great range.

A missed putt on the final hole finished at -4 32. My personal best from those tees on the back. It was awesome.
Finished this 18 tonight with a -2 34 and couldn't be happier. Whether or not you guys think I'm allowed to consider it a PB, I've never put up that number from 7,000 yards before. What a fun couple nights. Did that while carrying my wife's entire bag worth of clubs as well tonight haha. Horrible idea.

played Ottawa park on Weds in Toledo Ohio. It's one of the oldest courses in Ohio. It's not very long at all but has lots of elevation change and small tight fairways and greens. Shot 44/39 for an 83 with 4-3 putts and 2 penalty strokes.
I love Ottawa Park, has to be one of my favorite courses to play

75 (39-36) today with 4 birdies a 2 doubles and 3 bogies. Hit the ball pretty good other than a pulled wedge from 130 into hazard. Difference in the 9's was the putter - 22 putts front 9 and 12 putts on the back 9

75 (39-36) today with 4 birdies a 2 doubles and 3 bogies. Hit the ball pretty good other than a pulled wedge from 130 into hazard. Difference in the 9's was the putter - 22 putts front 9 and 12 putts on the back 9
22 putts on a 9? Did you not putt with the Cure?

No I did use the Cure, not sure what happened my speed was awful. I am blaming it on the fact they moved the game from 9 am to 815. I literally got out of the car hoped into golf cart and went to 1 tee. Oh well one of them days.

Very good 81 for me 43/38 at RTJ Cambian Ridge
10/14 fairways
7 GIR
30 putts
2 birdies
New Great Big Bertha driver working really well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautiful track

beautiful track

First time playing. Was very impressed

Finished this 18 tonight with a -2 34 and couldn't be happier. Whether or not you guys think I'm allowed to consider it a PB, I've never put up that number from 7,000 yards before. What a fun couple nights. Did that while carrying my wife's entire bag worth of clubs as well tonight haha. Horrible idea.

Most definitely a new PB to me. Congrats Atlanadan.

For carrying two sets, the personal best is allowed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Had a great afternoon today, shot a -4 68. Even on the front 9 and -4 on the back which is actually tougher. Had 3 eagle puts and missed them all. Game has never been this solid for this length of time. It's killing me that the seasons end is just around the corner. Gaming the Super Soft balls which actually feels like cheating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

36-37 for a one over par round today form the White Tees and played Back to Front due to number of players on the course today
Our First Nine had 1 birdie, 1 bogey, 7 pars
Our second nine had 1 birdie, 2 bogies (both Par 5's), 6 pars
Round was solid but left a few out there with the putter, @#%^ I hate coming up short on putts!

trad.jpg

Played 36 today at the resort I'm staying at: 41/39 for 80 on the first course, 45/45 for 90 on the second course. The second course was definitely the tougher of the 2 courses, but I made some really dumb mistakes that led to big numbers: 6 holes of double bogey or worse. On the first course, I rebounded nicely from a triple bogey on the first hole when I had to take a penalty when my ball got lodged in a tree! I've never had that happen before, I thought it would come down and it never fell down. Looking back on the first 18, I had a triple bogey on the first hole and a double bogey on the last hole; the 16 holes in the middle, I played at +3. I'm so freaking close to dropping a round in the 70s, I just need to clean up the big numbers that seemingly always creep into my rounds.

I forgot the best part: played 36 holes in just under 5 hours. It was fun to go around in a cart and have no one in my way, teeing off at sunrise has its advantages.

81 today with 2 triples. Overall I am pretty happy. Was great off the tee by my standards. when I missed the fairway it was not by much.

81 today with 2 triples. Overall I am pretty happy. Was great off the tee by my standards. when I missed the fairway it was not by much.
Boy, if you could tighten up those blowup holes you will be right there.

Gosh -3rd straight 85 yesterday (41/44). Just not making good contact. Too quick of tempo right now. I've been playing on pain pills for some recent surgery and I just feel a bit off on the meds.

38-39-77 yesterday. Blew up on the tough par 5 on the back and took an 8...ugh...but finished with a bird on 18.

83 today with aerated greens and no energy. Pretty happy with it actually

42/34 for a 76

played nine holes and shot 20 over for a 56 which is on par with my performance progress. I did get to experience my first Birdie though!

played nine holes and shot 20 over for a 56 which is on par with my performance progress. I did get to experience my first Birdie though!

wtg on the bird! keep at it.

Playing 36 today. First round 38/40 - 78. Driver was not cooperating.

Second round 38/41 - 79. Overall not a bad day. Nice weather and the course wasn't crowded.

Last edited:
36/37 for a new personal best 73.
2 birdies, 3 bogeys.

This sort of came out of nowhere because I've been struggling since getting home from Legacy. I found something in my swing last weekend that really seems to tighten up my iron play and I'm just hitting more greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back