European Soccer 2015/2016

Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez scores his first Bayer Leverkusen goal for a 3-1 lead over BATE.

Stunning goal in Rome tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes didn't see it, was it that bad?
He was sent off in the 40th. Gibbs was manning the near post and ducked. Then Joel Campbell and Walcott came on and chances came.

I sometimes think Wenger is losing his mind.

So the 3 teams currently in the top 4 of the PL table lost & the team that is in 17th out of 20 won 4-0 ... too funny

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, September 19
Chelsea vs Arsenal, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Swansea vs Everton, 10am, NBCSN
Aston Villa vs West Brom, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Bournemouth vs Sunderland, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Newcastle vs Watford, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Stoke vs Leicester, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Manchester City vs West Ham, 12:30pm, NBCSN and NBC Universo

Sunday, September 20
Spurs vs Crystal Palace, 8:30am, USA
Southampton vs Manchester United, 11am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Liverpool vs Norwich, 11am, USA

NSFW in spoiler:
Spoiler
Luke-Shaw-348193.jpg

Luke Shaws' leg after initial surgery. :beat-up:

Luke Shaws' leg after initial surgery. :beat-up:

It's a shame this happens. No player deserves that. Hopefully he can come back and play, plus enjoy life in general

He's young enough that he'll be back no, problems.
I just hope he doesn't lose that yard of pace you sometimes see players never recover from injuries like this. With a bit of luck (it looks to be mid leg) there'll be no ligament damage, so the recovery should be fairly straight forward.

Hopefully he can be back to training toward the end of the season and be nice and sharp for next season.

Biggest concern is how we go about covering that position in the meantime. In the match at PSV, Rojo was put into CB with Blind being shifted out left. I thought we looked alot less stable in that configuration, I think I'd rather see Blind left in the center and Rojo out wide. Smalling and Blind have struck up a great, stable partnership in the early days of the season and it'd be a shame to split it up. Plus, Rojo has that bit more pace that you like to see out wider.

So early but Stoke needs to find a away to get 3 points today. All of the flashy signings and this team can't seem to play well enough in the back to create chances forward.

Diego Costa is a turd miner

Diego Costa is a turd miner

Gabriel took the bait, not a fan of Costa at all, but Costa kept baiting him & got to him

Gabriel took the bait, not a fan of Costa at all, but Costa kept baiting him & got to him
Yeah. I called Costa a turd. Then Gabriel did something dumb.

I sure hope Costa got carded the initial exchange

Yeah. I called Costa a turd. Then Gabriel did something dumb.

I sure hope Costa got carded the initial exchange

They both did & then Costa kept poking him, you could see it coming...would like to see the "stomp" from Gabriel but i guess no cameras on the players feet

players need to be smarter when dealing w/ Costa he gets away w/ so much & plays the victim very well.

They both did & then Costa kept poking him, you could see it coming...would like to see the "stomp" from Gabriel but i guess no cameras on the players feet
I was thinking they were both heading for a red, when they kept jawing at each other.

Add to the match, I'm happy to see Chelsea playing better than they had in prior matches.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The ref for this game is Mike Dean.

Eff you Mike Dean

Mike Dean possibly one of the most inconsistent refs in the league.

Costa had two dives where he signaled for a card, but was never carded himself.

Then Costa does this
Diego-Costa-pushes-Laurent-Koscielny.jpg

No card.

Then he does this
Chelsea-vs-Arsenal.jpg

No card.

There is no place in the game for him. I wish Vinnie Jones or Roy Keane were still playing.

Stoke plays the best half so so far and it up 2

And penalty cuts the Stoke lead in half damn

Mike Dean possibly one of the most inconsistent refs in the league.

I have to agree. Mr Dean seems to like to be in focus for some reason.

I was just about to post how much I enjoy Ramelu Lukaku then he squanders a break

Back