Cleveland Junior Spec Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Love this idea from Cleveland. Bringing higher end components for juniors that are serious about the game.

This is awesome, love having junior specific options for my kids!

That's awesome....have to think it's a segment that continues to grow so getting in on the forefront of it is very smart.

Man that is awesome! I only entered day 1 of Holiday Cheer because my son needs some wedges and the CBX would be perfect with some modifications. More than likely this is the route I'll go this Spring, if I don't get lucky.

I seriously love this idea though!

My 12yo would be killer with a CBX. He’s already really good around the greens with all the pitching and chipping work they have the kids doing. This would really work well in his hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they really missed an advertising opportunity with a statement one week after the Jr. PGA League Championship that aired on Golf Channel last week. My son already plays Cleveland RTX-3 CB wedges, so this should be a good spec sheet for adjusting his current wedges and provide an avenue to replace equipment as he grows. Looking forward to when he wears out his wedges.

That’s awesome.

Bravo Cleveland Golf! :good:

Very cool! Well done Cleveland!

loving this. As a father of a Jr i love US Kids, but I know my boy would love a Cleveland like his daddy!

That's awesome! My kids are still pretty young to be serious but I love that this is available. My daughter would love to have the same wedge as Dad, I may have to look in to it this spring.

Back