Take 30% Off All PUMA Golf Apparel This Weekend.

I'm already perusing the site!

Love me some Fairway Styles.

Just take my freaking money now... Lux is going to do some big damage

Just take my freaking money now... Lux is going to do some big damage

And some of the 1/4 zips in there are slick.

Just got the email. Crazy deal.

I can't access the site correctly at work (classed as shopping) so forgive this question, but do you ship internationally?

If so, I will be browsing the site later when I get home

I can't access the site correctly at work (classed as shopping) so forgive this question, but do you ship internationally?

If so, I will be browsing the site later when I get home

They do, here is what their website says:

[h=2]INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE US:[/h]FairwayStyles.com ships to destinations all over the world. Once placed, your order will ship quickly. If you place your order before 1pm EST (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays) your order will be shipped the same day the order was placed. If your order is placed any later, or if your order is placed on a weekend, we'll ship it out the next business day. All International orders are shipped using FedEx or US Post International you may choose your preferred method at checkout.

Shipping to Canada & Mexico:
US Post First-Class International (5-10 Days) = Least expensive, weight must be under 4lbs. Price calculated at checkout.
US Post Priority International (3-7 Days) = Often less expensive than Fedex, price calculated at checkout.
Fedex International (1-4 Days) = $30 flat rate

Shipping to all other countries:
US Post Priority International (5-10 days) = Often less expensive than Fedex, price calculated at checkout.
Fedex International (3-5 Days) = $40 Flat Rate

Oversized shipments including golf bags, shoes, umbrellas, etc. will incur an additional shipping charge and the amount is shown at checkout.

Customers outside of the U.S. are responsible for any additional import duties/taxes that their country may charge. Fairway Styles Inc. will not be held responsible for such charges and will not be responsible for return shipping charges if the order is refused.

So... I'm struggling getting to the $150 for free shipping... haha!

Trying to stay on a budget here...

Not what I needed to see today.

This could get risky, real quick. Wow some deals on there and.....1/4 zips!

Back