Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.5 or 8.0......that is the question. The 6.5 is lighter than my smart square and the 8.0 is heavier. Tick tock goes the selection clock.

Different necks too - the 8 has the plumbers neck. Not sure if that's a pro or con for you

I went with a 1.0 with 35" length. I'm playing a Golo 3 right now, so this will be closer to my Bettinardi C04 that I had been playing previously.

I sent my note to GG this morning - I went with the 8.0 at 35".

Last edited:
Nice selections, everyone. It's pretty cool that we got all 3 models covered (just barely)...we can provide test feedback after the event on all of them. I wouldn't have guessed so much love for the 6.5, only because it seems like I see more 1.0 shaped putters on the course.

Nice selections, everyone. It's pretty cool that we got all 3 models covered (just barely)...we can provide test feedback after the event on all of them. I wouldn't have guessed so much love for the 6.5, only because it seems like I see more 1.0 shaped putters on the course.

I wanted to go 8.0 but I haven't used a plumbers neck in a very long time.

I wanted to go 8.0 but I haven't used a plumbers neck in a very long time.
Completely understandable. I'm excited to give the 8.0 a run. I like heavy putters and deep flanges - this looks to be a perfect fit for me. I'm not sure what my Squareback weighs so there could be some variation there, but mostly I'm thinking the biggest differences may be a softer feel and the alignment aid on the 2135. This is going to be good.

t4k- glad to see you chose my very close 2nd choice. From the feedback on the 2135 technology thus far... It's going to be a fun time seeing everyones reaction to their new putters!

Just because it's Monday and I need a pick 'er up 'em

One more for a slow Tuesday :)

I need this trip in a bad way right now. I can't wait to visit California for the first time, catch up with old friends and meet new ones.

I'm with you, Mike. Work has been a life 3 putt lately. I need this trip to get here.

Just counting down the days until I free myself from my desk. I need to get a few more rounds in before the trip.

In 2 weeks and 8 hours I will be impatiently waiting to board my flight. Nope, not excited at all....

Just counting down the days until I free myself from my desk. I need to get a few more rounds in before the trip.

Same here, hoping to get in a few rounds this weekend. My swing isn't where I was hoping it would be by the time this rolled around, but you come with what you've got :)

Playing golf tomorrow afternoon and then probably one more time next week. Will be ready to go for you boys and Cleveland Golf! Very much looking forward to this putter and some wedges!

You are officially on deck!!!!!!

Hearing you and dean talk about how this has helped your putting has me excited.,

Yes!! I've been looking forward to you posting this.
Can't wait to meeting the guys from Cleveland, my fellow THPers, and of course learning more about the new putter tech.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Yes!! I've been looking forward to you posting this.
Can't wait to meeting the guys from Cleveland, my fellow THPers, and of course learning more about the new putter tech.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Me too DT.
Some of my favorite people in all of golf and I get to spend time with them with THPers.

I'm so excited about finally making my first event! I am soooo ready for this!

I'm so excited about finally making my first event! I am soooo ready for this!

took the words right out of my mouth! These next weeks are gonna take foreevverrrr, my body is ready lol

Looking forward to following along with this event! Get excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back