What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you shoot today?

38-39 for 77. Good morning on the course for me.
1d1c3f50a14aa3e800bf230a4a0b7a6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to shake off the rust after not playing in 2 weeks.

9 holes - 44

39/43=82 yesterday morning. Putted really well and I have been driving the ball great. Just had a couple holes where I got a bit sloppy, duffed a chip and killed my score. Happy with my game at the moment and feel like some low scores are imminent.

Played 36 holes yesterday shot 40/38 at riverside greens and 42/42 at Ironwood.

Shot 40-45 for an 85 today at putter ham. Played really well for the most part. I putted great on the front and mediocre on the back. Very solid day overall.

I also shot 99 yesterday with OITW from the tips at Glenn Ellen. Although the score doesn't really reflected it I thought I hit the ball better yesterday.

Shot 40-45 for an 85 today at putter ham. Played really well for the most part. I putted great on the front and mediocre on the back. Very solid day overall.

I also shot 99 yesterday with OITW from the tips at Glenn Ellen. Although the score doesn't really reflected it I thought I hit the ball better yesterday.

#homecourse glad to see your victory from the day before carrying over for a solid score for you

Played w Cpljohnst today - I played inconsistent 45/43 with a triple and three doubles. Barry shot better - I will let him tell you.
There was a Cure putter sighting today. It looked good!!

Played w Cpljohnst today - I played inconsistent 45/43 with a triple and three doubles. Barry shot better - I will let him tell you.
There was a Cure putter sighting today. It looked good!!

How did his Handcrafted look in person? From the pics it looks amazing.

Great round with Spivey today at Lookout Mountain in Phoenix. 43/41 for 84 today. Had several looks at birdie but only sank one. Greens rolling about a 6....maybe. finally got the speed on the last hole and got one to fall. Lucky a few times with balls in the desert that I could chip back into the fairway.

Shot what I decided was a pretty good 94 today, wind gusts upwards of 40 mph made for a very interesting day. Sad day though as it was on a course that is shutting its doors for good on Friday. Fun, challenging course with 27 holes but the land is just worth too much I imagine to keep a golf course running.

Played Harbor Island on the northern side of Long Island today. Great track with some of the best greens I have putted on in recent memory.

Shot 73 with two 3 putts on par 5s. 13 of 18 greens and 10 of 14 fairways. 29 putts

39/41 at Fox hollow meadow/links. Swing felt great on the front 9, just missed some putts. Back 9 the swing was gone

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

How did his Handcrafted look in person? From the pics it looks amazing.

It looked pretty great! The tip gold sheen is very nice - in the sun it has a fantastic shimmer to it!

Shot a solid 77 today. +5 on the front after a slow start and even par on the back. Made a few nice birdies and won $30 off my partners...woohoo!

Shot 43/50=93 and played another 18 but didn't keep score due to leaves covering the course after the wind picked up.

Shot 43/50=93 and played another 18 but didn't keep score due to leaves covering the course after the wind picked up.

Nice shootin! where did you play at?

Nice shootin! where did you play at?

Pine Acres. Leaves are real bad right now. After I lost my first good ball in the fairway I switched to only using ones I found. First round wasn't bad but then the wind picked up and it was raining leaves rest of the day. Lost many balls in the fairways but found plenty to keep me going.

Played Camas Meadows in Camas,WA today. Very nice public course and my first time playing here. Got off to a rocky start and shot 58 on the front nine! Reeled it in on the back nine and came out with a 47 for a 105

The greens had just been punched a few weeks prior so putting was just atrocious! I three putted almost every hole! I'm sure had the greens been rolling better my score would have dipped into the 90's!

i did have some phenomenal drives and shots from the fairways. The last hole just put the cherry on top hitting a nice approach over the clubhouse fountain with the sun glistening off the leaves! Exited the round with a solid par!

Posted an 81, yesterday, with 35 putts. Swing felt pretty good.

So on Thursday played Cog Hill Ravines and started out hot ... par on 3 of the first five holes, and also par'd #9 (#1 HDCP hole of the course). Problem is, I double bogey'd the other five holes ... still a 47 was good. Couldn't get it restarted on the back nine and shot a 60 (with a par thrown in as further insult to injury) for a 107 (oof).

On Saturday played the Highlands of Elgin. Struggled from the minute I hit my first tee shot and almost hit a car. Played consistently bad to the tune of 52/53 for a 105. I've played better, but even then I haven't had as much fun as I had those two rounds. #StaffProto was awesome, as were all the THPers I got to tee it up with. Had hoped to break 100 at least once, but it wasn't in the cards this time.

40/39 for 79 at Gainey Ranch. 11 pars, 7 bogies. Missed 4 birdie putts inside 12'. Interesting conditions. One nine just reopened from overseeding so shaggy and wet, the other nine about to close for overseeding so dry and hard.

Shot a 41/40 today at Raintree CC. Drove the ball really we today and had some great shots with my #Proto irons today. Still got get better at hitting the long irons but had some good ones

Trouble off the tee and poor putting. Shot a 99. Going to have to do better tomorrow.

41 on 9. Not great, not terrible. Had a couple really good saves and a couple missed putts.

78 with 12 fairways and 12 greens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back