2018 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to unveil all of the details of the 2018 Morgan Cup, sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf.

The question is asked, what happens when you take a group of THPers (You could be one of them), and make them tour players for a journey that leads to a weekend of competition at a beautiful resort where they get the same treatment including bag, clubs, accessories and even apparel scripting? The Morgan Cup happens...DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

THPMC-M.jpg

When & Where
May 18th-20th
Hammock Beach Resort
Palm Coast, FL

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2018 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
54 Holes of Golf
Team Lodging at Resort
New Golf Bag
New Cobra Clubs
New PUMA Footwear
Scripted PUMA Apparel
Team Dinners Friday and Saturday Evening
And so much more

Every participant in the Morgan Cup, will receive 13 clubs, a golf bag, accessories, apparel and footwear. All provided by their sponsor, Cobra Golf and PUMA Golf. Every participant is tasked with reviewing their equipment on the THP Forum and social media both prior to the weekend in Hammock Beach and post event as well.

Key Dates to Remember
Thursday, February 22nd: Signup Day
Monday, March 12th: Equipment Order Day
Tuesday, April 17th: Sponsor Conference Call Day
Friday, May 18th: Your Tour Event

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

The Courses
Hammock Beach was chosen for the Morgan Cup as a location that hits a personal level, but also provides a backdrop that will give this journey a fitting end. Both the newly renovated Ocean Course and the Conservatory Course will be played and will offer a test and beauty that is fitting for such an event.

3503-S.jpg

Team Hackers
Captain: Puttin4Bird
Asst Captain: Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf
Ottawaclo
Stemmy66
Stryker
mjkladis
j_sizzle9
pkorf

Team Paradise
Captain: Tadashi70
Asst Captain: Jose Miraflor from Cobra Golf
Jimmy3864
ChristopherKee
Chefkritter
jdtox
c.a.eleric
PatsFan

Last edited:
This is going to be one for the ages. Can’t wait to follow along and see it all play out.

It's starting to get real. Details are now announced and everyone can mark their calendars! Fun starts 2/22/28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Thursday!!! The schedule is all doable too, which is key!

Looks awesome, is it 18 holes per day or 36 one day? Just curious if Friday is an arrival day or golf day.... Thx!

This is the highlight of the year, counting down the days! Going to be super, fun team event...thanks THP and Cobra Puma.

Well this is going to be some well scripted fun for those in participation. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Admin
Looks awesome, is it 18 holes per day or 36 one day? Just curious if Friday is an arrival day or golf day.... Thx!

Friday is an arrival day, but there will be meetings beginning at about 5pm or so with your team.

Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will be checking and moving pieces around tomorrow at work....cant miss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow. Just. Wow. #goals!

Damn, that is the real deal with the deets!

This is the highlight of the year, counting down the days! Going to be super, fun team event...thanks THP and Cobra Puma.

Highlight of the year? I think this is one of those 'bucket list' moments and for 3 days and 54 holes to feel what it feels to be a tour player! Wondering how many Albatross members there are vying for those all precious 11 spots? I guess there's a horseshoe's chance for me.... :)

The sponsor stuff with Mike and Jose are work the price of admission on this one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well there you go folks, the details are out! So who still wants to be a tour player.

Unexpected surprise getting the details tonight. I am wide open for all the necessary dates. This is the event I really, really, really want to get in to so will definitely be hoping for the best when I sign up on Thursday!

Looks like a great time! Will be signing up for a shot.

Friday is an arrival day, but there will be meetings beginning at about 5pm or so with your team.

Thanks for the info!

Insane...

This is incredible!!!

Can't wait until the sign ups are posted!

2018 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Oh man, this gives me chills thinking about it! It's going to be such a tough ticket to punch but I'm going to plan around those dates anyway just in case. I absolutely love that there is going to be a Sponsor Conference Call, how cool is that?! I'm keeping my fingers, toes and anything else I can that I get the chance to see those Cobra guys once again this year. Hell yes I want to be a Tour Player!!!

Well there you go folks, the details are out! So who still wants to be a tour player.

I DO! I want in this so bad. My buddy Mancest got into this last year and I was so jealous. He continues to talk about the Morgan Cup and how great it was. I WANT that experience. I WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER!

Amazing would be the word that comes to mind.

Back