Signup Now: 2018 Project X HandCrafted Experience

Such a cool event. Entry is in hoping for a chance to put an end to driver shaft pondering for good.

Bah, can't make those dates.
I always enjoy following this event and this year will be no exception. Can't wait to see what the prize is for the winner.

Don’t be afraid to sign up for this one. You know more than you think when it comes to fine tuning a shaft for your swing.

Good luck to all!
Mike explained this to me during an event last year. This is definitely one I want to participate in but the timing isn't looking promising.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Signed up! Now I’m crossing my fingers and patiently waiting !

Damn I’m jealous! Good luck all!!!!

#FiberLaunch

Such a great follow every year. Hoping to punch my ticket this time around!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good luck to those that enter. Those that get in are in for a special treat. One of my favorite events I've been a part of

My entry is in. Hoping my number gets drawn. And if not then I'll be subscribing to that live thread for all that happens while the 2018 crew is out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried to enter from the phone, hope it went correctly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This would be fabulous! One of the best events!

Awesome event!! My entry is in!!

fingers crossed!! signed up and looking forward to see who gets in!

Whoa very cool! The special prize, play at home and paid entry into this has me wicked intrigued about this one again

Entry is in! Such a great event, good luck everyone.

After thinking I was totally screwed on dates, I think I can make it work after all. I'm entered! Good luck all.

Popular event this year. When you guys find out the surprises, it’s that much better and a perfect fit for our 10 year anniversary.

Wow, quite the event that PX and THP are putting on in May, surprises just kept on hitting when reading that first post. Good luck all!

This will be an awesome event! Good luck everybody!!

I like San Diego. I like Project X. I like beer. I like surprises.

Put my name in for this one.

I’m a big fan of Project X. Have the LZ shafts on my irons. Would love to be able to create my own driver shaft. Heading to San Diego isn’t too shabby either. Great trip! Hoping to win it!

This is such a unique event. I mean what tour pro has a 1 of 1 shaft with their design on it??!! Doesn’t happen anywhere else

Wife's birthday is on the 10th so this is not in the cards for me this year. But I will certainly be following. Best of luck to all that enter!

Good Luck everyone. You're in for a real treat.

This is an event that I didn't have much interest in the 1st year, but now it's one of the top follows of the year. Always so cool to see the participant's shafts go from dreams to reality.

Back