Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Is My Last Day....at the current job!! :bananadance:

Was supposed to be tomorrow, but everything has been handed off today is a "going away party" for me...Ha Ha...How ironic is that, that both the Beech that created this mess gets to throw a going away, congratulations party. Pretty sure that's not how she envisioned my exit or the timing of it. Glad I could throw a huge wrinkle in her plans.
Glad she can look on this day and have a hard time. Rob,bigger and better things await you my friend . I am excited and happy for you . One advice I live by is "forget the people who bring you down,live life for yourself and make the most of it"." Keep doing you and the rest in history

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Home Alone!!

i love Michelle, but this NEVER happens. My first day off for the rest of the week and I have the place to myself. It's been great.
  • 40 minute workout in our gym
  • Big pot of coffee watching SportsCenter
  • Catching up on a couple DVRd shows
  • THPing

Then this afternoon off to Towson Basketball Media Day for my CAA Preview piece to go up later this week.

Good start to the week.

12196248_10103067255287782_1180888613413578049_n_zpsigjuhpxw.jpg
Cute kid. You gotta be a happy man!!

Someone at work randomly asked if I've been losing weight. Hard work getting noticed has a way of brightening up a day.

Someone at work randomly asked if I've been losing weight. Hard work getting noticed has a way of brightening up a day.

So true dude. Love it man. Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Happy Thread

I stopped commenting on people's weight when I told someone they looked good having lost a bunch of weight and he responded he had cancer .

Oops .

However congrats on getting healthy !!

Great stuff Ryan. You've worked your ass off this year.... Literally

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Found out today that I won a $100 Tango card for taking part in a vendor's survey.

That card can be redeemed online for a Golfsmith gift card.

Awwwwwwww yeah.

My wife completes me. Call it cliche or anything else, but she was up with me at 3am and had me convinced good things were coming.

Today is my Friday. I'm off of work the rest of the week. I'm hoping to hit the range on either Thursday or Friday. If not, maybe I'll just put around the living room for a while.

My wife completes me. Call it cliche or anything else, but she was up with me at 3am and had me convinced good things were coming.

That's what the good ones do JB - and GG may be the queen of the good ones!

Today Is My Last Day....at the current job!! :bananadance:

Was supposed to be tomorrow, but everything has been handed off today is a "going away party" for me...Ha Ha...How ironic is that, that both the Beech that created this mess gets to throw a going away, congratulations party. Pretty sure that's not how she envisioned my exit or the timing of it. Glad I could throw a huge wrinkle in her plans.

I ALWAYS tell my kids not to let anyone else control your emotions - gives them way too much power. You have played this right Rob - I'm sure inside it's killing her that you are getting a party, well wishes etc - when you know that was the last thing she wanted!

Being able to THP a little.....

JM

I tried telling you that at 3AM the other day and you called security on me.

Double standards.

Yeah, but did you have her at hello. :alien: ?

Seriously though, glad it worked out for you and glad you have each other to inspire. Nice isn't it.....

JM

Half day today at work. We're going to a Veterans Day Parade at the Georgia Veterans Home, then 27 holes with friends. 9 Scramble, 9 Alt Shot, 9 Best Ball.

Found out that at my wife's school they still say the pledge of allegiance every morning. Especially important today on Veterans Day and I thought that practice kind of went by the wayside. Just made me happy to know that this morning as I see all the flags on my drive into work.

Posted this in the 30 days of kindness thread also, but it is a Happy!

Its Veterans day, I decided to get up early and head to our local VA Hospital to see if I could Volunteer, and was turned away because there were so many volunteers.

Made me feel good.

Just got a email recommendation intro to some pretty important people in my industry locally, courtesy of my professor. Now to make the most of it and turn it into something!

Nice job Tyler. A reward for a job well done.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Burger, brisket, bacon, onion rings, and EGG

bf8cbae83df083dc606632a67f74331a.jpg

Giraffes that is great to hear that it is still being said in some schools!

CJ that is truly awesome!

Way to go Tyler now time to do what you do!

Thanks Pete,

That one is real fun for someone to look at who is dieting hahahhaha

24 hrs until I get to tee it up at Torrey South again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back