Contest - Name The Ultimate Driver

Do not think it's been drawn yet

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It hasnt. We have tasked some industry R&D folks that actually name drivers for some assistance. Once we get their answers, this will come out.
The good news is in the mean time, something awesome is unfolding on this forum...#TheGrandaddy

Entries are in, so diregard, but...

Mortar

a short, smoothbore gun for firing shells (technically called bombs) at high angles

Accurate, long range... deadly

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It hasnt. We have tasked some industry R&D folks that actually name drivers for some assistance. Once we get their answers, this will come out.
The good news is in the mean time, something awesome is unfolding on this forum...#TheGrandaddy

Actual R&D folks helping pick the winner? Now that's awesome.

Very cool using the help from the R&D folks.

Very fantastic on #TheGrandaddy !!!

Funny, as soon as I saw the title I thought of THOR, then Hammer of the Gods.

Funny, as soon as I saw the title I thought of THOR, then Hammer of the Gods.
Would Mjolnir be the name you're looking for?
Somewere on the head it should read "Whosoever holds this driver, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor"

Would Mjolnir be the name you're looking for?
Somewere on the head it should read "Whosoever holds this driver, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor"

I hope that one wins, that was my entry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that one wins, that was my entry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hee hee. The alignment mark on the crown could be a tiny little hammer...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Any updates on this one? (hopefully I didn't miss it elsewhere)

I was wondering about this as well. THP has been busy over the holidays though, I'd imagine they're working on it but balancing it with the many other cool things going on!

Nope no missing anything.
Just waiting on a final vote from one of the industry folks and then a winner will be announced.
While we hate the delay, unfortunately with the holidays it happens.

Nope no missing anything.
Just waiting on a final vote from one of the industry folks and then a winner will be announced.
While we hate the delay, unfortunately with the holidays it happens.
Cool, I assumed that was the case. I've had a tab open just for this at work; I returned to work after the holiday break and was curious.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to hearing what the industry folks thought.

Any update on this one?

For anyone wondering, the update is the same as JB's last one.

For anyone wondering, the update is the same as JB's last one.

do you mean he's waiting on someone in the industry to pick a winner?

do you mean he's waiting on someone in the industry to pick a winner?

We have it narrowed down to 3.
We will be announcing early next week.
We apologize for the delay, the response was "there are not many that stand out".

Not my response, but the response.

We apologize for the delay, the response was "there are not many that stand out".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This literally got a big chuckle out of me. Will be great to see which entry wins.

So you are saying there are some that do...:bananadance:

Hahahaha we suck guys :alien:

Hahahaha we suck guys :alien:

Its not us, it's them. :angel:

Other than Big Bertha, I can't think of another driver that had a legitimately cool name anyway. SLDR? Nope. Rocketballz? Not even in the area code. G30? Vapor Fly? BioCell? Pass. Pass. Pass.

We too cool for school, gents :glasses-cool:

Ouch that stings a little.

Back