Monster Tee Golf Mats

Mine has been outside (though not in direct sun) for over a year and still looks great. I've hit a lot of balls and it's just like the day I got it.

I got the ultimate one with the extra padding. It's almost too cushiony if that makes sense, but it also has zero issues with curling and I've never had a joint issue even when hitting off concrete. Pros and cons I guess.

I bought a 12X24 section of this recently and have yet to figure out a way to get this thing to flatten out! I've had it under my mattress for two weeks and it still rolls-up! With it being 100% synthetic, top and back, I don't think I have a shot at getting it to lay down and not have the corners fold under. Frustrating. I emailed them this morning with the issue, so hopefully I hear back. I may have to return it. No use having a mat that is crowned in the center....

First night using my 36x60 ultimate and I must say I'm very happy with it, you know when your fat or heavy through the ball but no pain from it. I will get tons of use out of it this winter.

First night using my 36x60 ultimate and I must say I'm very happy with it, you know when your fat or heavy through the ball but no pain from it. I will get tons of use out of it this winter.

Is the 36" wide enough for driver? Would you go to 48" if you had to do it over?

Is the 36" wide enough for driver? Would you go to 48" if you had to do it over?

It's wide enough for sure, I might go 48 just for the extra room but it not necessary

What net are you guys using in combination with this mat?

Back